Print Page | Close Window

long hair board

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7141
Printed Date: September 07 2024 at 6:53pm

Topic: long hair board
Posted By: Mark
Subject: long hair board
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:34pm
Jeff and Karen,I like the idea of a "personals" hair board....but why deprive all the married folks...male and female...from being a part of it. Drop the word singles from the forum and let people describe themselves...ie.MM or MF or SM or SF?Thanks, Mark

Replies:
> Jeff and Karen,> I like the idea of a "personals"> hair board....but why deprive all the married> folks...male and female...from being a part of> it. Drop the word singles from the forum and let> people describe themselves...ie.MM or MF or SM> or SF?> Thanks, Mark

-------------

Posted By: KAREN
Hi Mark,Excellent idea. We will socialize the board throughout the net and hope that we get more responses.I would love to hear if any of your postings are being answered and how Jeff and I can make this successful for everyone.Please either email me at shelton@hiredguns.com or post your thoughts for all to comment on. Either way is fine with me. We sincerely care about all of our visitors.Karen

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

> Hi Mark,> Excellent idea. We will socialize the board> throughout the net and hope that we get more responses.>> I would love to hear if any of your postings> are being answered and how Jeff and I can make> this successful for everyone.> Please either email me at shelton@hiredguns.com> or post your thoughts for all to comment on. Either> way is fine with me. We sincerely care about all> of our visitors.> Karen

-------------

Karen,Thanks for the response, I think it would be a great idea to open up the board to married folks, like me. I have not posted because it is a singles board. What do you think?Mark>

-------------

Posted By: Jeff
Mark,Even though it says Long Haired Singles Board there really is nothing stopping you from posting here, unless it's the fear that your wife will find out.So go ahead and post away...Jeff.> Karen,> Thanks for the response, I think it would> be a great idea to open up the board to married> folks, like me. I have not posted because it is> a singles board. What do you think?> Mark

-------------
xoom!