Forum Description: Tips & Techniques to look your best
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=71552
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 12:13pm

Topic: Fun Lipstick Colors To Make A Statement
Posted By: haninshash
Subject: Fun Lipstick Colors To Make A Statement
Date Posted: October 23 2012 at 3:10pm
1. LIME CRIME LIPSTICK IN CHINCHILLA
It’s a perfectly neutral shade of gray that is flattering on all skin tones. It’s a great standard, neutral color. I suggest pairing it with bold eye makeup and possibly adding a bit of shiny gloss on top to amp up your look.

2. OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE COSMETICS LIP TAR IN TRAFFIC
This fun lipstick color will definitely require some confidence to pull it off, but it is a statement maker for sure! Yellow is a great color to wear during the summer when bright colors are popular.

3. MAKE UP FOR EVER ROUGE ARTIST INTENSE LIPSTICK IN PEARLY DARK VIOLET

This fun lipstick color by Make Up For Ever is one of my all-time favorites. I wear it when I want a bold, dramatic lipstick. It looks great with silvery-gray eye makeup and cat eyeliner.

4. MAC COSMETICS SHEEN SUPREME LIPSTICK IN ASIAN FLOWER
This fun lipstick color was my go-to shade this past summer; in fact, I used up two tubes of it within 3 months’ time (so maybe I over-apply)! It’s a lovely lavender shade that looks great on everyone. I like to wear it as my day-to-day lipstick for a subtle yet statement making look.

5. LIME CRIME CAROUSEL GLOSS IN GOLDEN TICKET
Talk about making a statement! This metallic gold lip gloss is bold and dramatic. This fun lipstick shade is definitely not for the faint of heart! This gloss is great, because it goes on smoothly and is not sticky. Wear it out dancing or to your favorite concert, and be prepared for envious stare.

Replies:
Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: October 23 2012 at 10:04pm

Wow I never considered wearing any yellow, metallic or gray on my lips. I usually go for pinks, reds, plums, nudes even coral and orange based colors but even those aren’t outright orange they are coral orange or red orange. I do like this color I have by Revlon called berry haute which is a pink-ish purple tone and it looks really nice. Sometimes I buy bolder colors like hot pinks and colors that are a bit outside of my comfort zone but surprisingly enough I get  many compliments when I wear those bold bright colors I just try not to overdo it and over apply when wearing those hues.

-------------

Posted By: amandagreen
Date Posted: August 28 2013 at 4:56am
Me neither! I would loooove to see some pictures of these :)
I think we are all to quick to go for the regular natural look or bold red look and often forget the fun part of being able to wear makeup :)

Posted By: James12
Date Posted: September 12 2013 at 1:28am
It is preferable to match your clothes with the color of your lipstick because it helps to look pretty in any occasions.

http://reformagroup.com/ - http://reformagroup.com/

Posted By: SurveenA4
Date Posted: February 10 2014 at 1:17am
Every color has its own definition. If look photos then it will clear what are the best now.

Print Page | Close Window