Print Page | Close Window

Finding the right one. Not just long hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7156
Printed Date: September 16 2024 at 1:57pm

Topic: Finding the right one. Not just long hair
Posted By: eric
Subject: Finding the right one. Not just long hair
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:35pm
Hi. I was browsing through these messages and became a bit uneasy. I'm a single 34 year old man from the Chicago area that really enjoys long hair. Until I connected to the internet, I though I was one of the few people who found long hair so attractive.I find it disheartening that many women (at least the one's that post to this group) feel that men may only love them for their hair. It is natural that there is an initial attraction between people that brings them together. Then the process of discovery begins. This is when people fall in love. Long hair or short hair, people fall in love with individuals, their persona. At least that's the way it should be. How could you spend your life with another when all you care about is their hair?But again, it's this initial attraction that brings people together. I only can speak as a man, but there are many physical characteristics that people are attracted to - long legs, blue eyes, large bust. Each with his own characteristics that makes him take that second look or gives him the desire to meet that woman.As far as the man who is ONLY looking for long hair, well good luck. You will always be looking. For the others, like myself, maybe someday we'll meet the right woman - someone we can spend a happy life with. Maybe if we're lucky, she'll have long hair and appreciate the fact that we enjoy it.Thanks for listening.Eric mrbreezer@hotmail.com

Replies:
Posted By: eric
Sorry, I had a typo. I'm 32.

-------------

Posted By: KAREN
Eric,I really enjoyed your post. I could not have said it better myself. It is so true.Thanks,Karen

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!