Subject: Robin Meade
Date Posted: November 12 2012 at 2:29pm
Cute glasses and great hair.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Replies:
Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: November 12 2012 at 9:52pm

Her hair was stunningly straight last week. I watched every day.

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: November 12 2012 at 10:26pm
I haven't bothered watching for a while just because she's been somewhat... predictable for the past few years, but, man, if she starts pulling out those glasses more often, I'm getting back in.

Date Posted: January 15 2013 at 5:33am
If you're a fan of Robin Meade and her hair, this would be a great morning to check out her news show on HLN. What a great hair day! She must have extra thick extensions in. Robin recently took off several weeks to record a country music album, returning to the air on Monday. Maybe today's the day they take photos of her for the album cover.

-------------

Date Posted: January 15 2013 at 7:00am
As I was laying in bed this morning, I considered flipping on the news to see how she was looking. Then I thought, "Well, if there've been any changes, someone would have posted on HairTalk..."

Weird timing, that! Anyhow, I prefer the no-extensions look myself. She had that going on when I last saw her on Christmas/New Year's week, I believe, and it looked great. There's something about knowing that a chunk of fake hair could come out when you run your fingers through those locks that kind of takes something away for me.

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: January 15 2013 at 4:07pm
anyone else notice that between 6:00 and about 6:15 she had hardly any makeup on...she made a comment about getting up at 5:20...
After (I think sports and a commercial) she was back to normal makeup
The hair...I am tired of the extensions and the bump...something new would be good.

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: January 16 2013 at 8:22am
She overslept.  If you go to CNN.com, they actually have a video of her make-up "pit crew" putting her together during a commercial break.

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: January 16 2013 at 8:31am
She seemed a little out of it during the few minutes of the broadcast I saw, not her usual perky self.

Hair looked great, but ultimately I think she could do without the extensions too. And I wish she'd kept the side-swept bangs she's had at various times.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: January 16 2013 at 11:45am
Are we sure they are extensions? She's had that look for years now and surely, as she has good hair, it would be easier to just let it grow that long and thick? We tend to automatically think they're extensions, but she's had that look for a long time now.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: January 16 2013 at 12:03pm

Women don't always add them just for length; sometimes it's volume as well.  And, if you look back at some older recent pics of Robin, her hair was not as thick and about 4 inches shorter.  So, I figure there are some extensions in there.

-------------

Date Posted: October 11 2013 at 11:36am

Robin Meade is generally my choice for morning newsbabe and I look forward to her long hair every day. However, we're not seeing it down much lately due to her laziness and it bums me out. Out of the four days I watched this week, her hair was down Monday, in a side bun Tuesday and in braids Thursday and Friday. She admitted laziness that often causes her not to wash her hair and to put it in a bun or in a braid. Robin, you've got gorgeous hair (and gorgeous extensions). Flaunt them! In fact, Bonnie Schneider has been subbing on the weather this week and her hair looked wonderful. Thank you, Bonnie! Photo from today...

-------------

Date Posted: October 11 2013 at 9:08pm
I wouldn't mind a major change in her hair, especially since she has been "lazy" but I just like changes and know that most would not want a change. Maybe she is just waiting for a re-do of her extensions (or volumensions - yes, that is a made up word)

Date Posted: October 15 2013 at 12:17am
Lazy Monday:

-------------

Posted By: DMB61
Date Posted: October 15 2013 at 4:38am
I say it's time for a change of style. The best way to do that is a haircut. I would cut it up to at least her shoulders or shorter. She would look great with short hair.

Date Posted: October 15 2013 at 6:23am
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

I say it's time for a change of style. The best way to do that is a haircut. I would cut it up to at least her shoulders or shorter. She would look great with short hair.

In Kramer's words: "Why screw with perfection?"

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: November 12 2013 at 12:29am
Robin's hair looked thinner and a bit shorter on HLN Monday morning, but I wanted to see photos to make sure, since she was wearing black. Yep, thinner and a bit shorter -- removed some filler extensions, I reckon -- but still pretty much perfect.

-------------

Date Posted: November 12 2013 at 6:08am
Consider yourself lucky, Kramer.  Per her twitter feed, at the end of October she was seriously debating cutting it to shoulder length and then changed her mind...

-------------

Date Posted: November 12 2013 at 9:25am
She should have gone for it, just to change things up a bit. It feels like she's looked exactly the same for ten years now.(There was that brief flirtation with bangs, but I think that was it...)

Date Posted: November 12 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Consider yourself lucky, Kramer.  Per her twitter feed, at the end of October she was seriously debating cutting it to shoulder length and then changed her mind...
Yes. Lucky and blessed! Big%20smile Odd thing about Twitter: Celebrities often talk about cutting their hair, but rarely, if ever, talk about growing it longer.

-------------

Date Posted: November 12 2013 at 4:29pm
I agree she should have gone for it. She still can do it, it's only an appointment away. She would look great with it shoulder length.

Date Posted: November 12 2013 at 6:26pm
So close but yet so the same boring style...come on Robin, change it up

Posted By: JohnnyQuest
Date Posted: July 07 2014 at 10:15am
Robin had a great hair day today! The pic doesn't do it justice.

RM20140707-63

Date Posted: July 07 2014 at 5:09pm
She needs to have her hair cut short! She would look great with short hair.

Date Posted: July 07 2014 at 6:03pm
Robin looks great all the time but I would love her to try short hair

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: July 07 2014 at 10:38pm
Not sure about short hair for her... i like change as much as anyone, but i have a feeling that it just wouldn't be complimentary to her (i.e. Alyssa Milano) as some might think. 

Date Posted: July 08 2014 at 9:20am
She is all big hair and thick make up now. Probably we'd hardly recognise her without the make up and extensions.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: July 31 2014 at 9:30am
Robin just tweeted a throwback pic of herself from 1998 when her hair was really short -- she's mentioned this in the past but I could never find pics, so this is a bit of a Holy Grail for me.

[IMG][/IMG]

Her long hair is gorgeous, no doubt... But I kind of love this look for her, too.

(Now lets hope the embed worked... And of course it didn't... Here's the link:
https://twitter.com/RobinMeade/status/494851011891064832" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/RobinMeade/status/494851011891064832

Date Posted: July 31 2014 at 9:54am
I would love to see her get her hair cut short again. She pulls it back more often then not. Go for it Robin, you will rock with your hair short.

Date Posted: July 31 2014 at 10:00am
Robin would look hot bald. Her long hair is great but it would be fun to see her switch it up with something new. Maybe not this short (I don't think CNN would let her on air) but maybe above the shoulders with bangs to show off her eyes, and a great style...?

-------------

Date Posted: July 31 2014 at 10:05am
Wow, I never knew Robin had it that short...she could pull it off with her face and body, but I am with Curlyfan...above shoulder with bangs.

Date Posted: July 31 2014 at 11:54am
Maybe she's testing the water?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: orangenoise
Date Posted: August 01 2014 at 12:15am
She is gorgeous, but short hair would make her that much better

Date Posted: August 01 2014 at 9:55pm
Sorry, anyone can have hair like that. It takes a ton to get to look like current Robin. She's very blessed. I doubt she'd have reached her level of success with the short style. She's very blessed.

-------------

Posted By: Freword
Date Posted: August 04 2014 at 6:51am
Not at all

Date Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:23am
If there was ever a doubt that Robin Meade uses extensions, check her out on HLN this morning. She added many inches of hair for some concert performances in Las Vegas and has left them in for her news show today. Naturally, I love it. It looks so natural. She looks even more stunning than usual. I couldn't find a photo of her (yet) from today, but here is a photo backstage in Vegas on December 26 2014.

Here's a link to a video of one of her performances on December 13: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCuG0_A8tZk" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCuG0_A8tZk  Somehow, her hair looks even longer today on TV.

-------------

Date Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:31am
Another photo from Vegas:

-------------

Date Posted: December 29 2014 at 10:54am
Jackpot!

-------------

Date Posted: December 29 2014 at 2:28pm
Still looking for a major change but she does look hot...as always

Date Posted: March 06 2015 at 12:16am
Robin Meade's amazing hair extensions are gone again. Deeply sad sigh.

-------------

Date Posted: March 06 2015 at 4:38am
Did she change?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: March 06 2015 at 6:45pm
Yes. Scroll up to December 29 photo. Love her even more with extensions. 

-------------

Date Posted: March 16 2015 at 6:55am
The extensions are back! And all is right with the world.

-------------

Date Posted: March 16 2015 at 9:52am
Is that a touch of blonde in front? Or just studio lighting? 

-------------

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: August 21 2015 at 7:33pm
Looking good

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: August 22 2015 at 6:13am
Robin looks good, I'd still like to see her go short. She'd had short hair before, time to go for it again.

Date Posted: August 22 2015 at 6:09pm
Looks like she went lighter...I also would like to see her go short or bangs (both!).  Why mess with perfection, some may ask?...why not? He He

Posted By: Katie C Lover
Date Posted: August 23 2015 at 12:09pm
There is a video on her twitter page on August 17th showing clips of her getting her hair lightened.

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: August 24 2015 at 7:57am
I like it. It's a nice change... but for 7 hours of work.. I'm not impressed. Some are the ends are basically white where it was either over bleached or the color didn't take.

My bet it it was way lighter than she wanted and they had to redo it... hence 7 hours.

Date Posted: August 24 2015 at 8:17am
To bad they didn't include and haircut along with doing her color. If it had been up to me, she would had a haircut as well. Taking it above her shoulders.

Date Posted: August 24 2015 at 8:41am
Well, DMB, I'm glad it wasn't up to you. ;-D

-------------

Date Posted: August 24 2015 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

To bad they didn't include and haircut along with doing her color. If it had been up to me, she would had a haircut as well. Taking it above her shoulders.

Let's leave it to Robin to make her own hair choices.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Print Page | Close Window