Print Page | Close Window

Enough with the Hair, Guys!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7181
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 5:58pm

Topic: Enough with the Hair, Guys!
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Enough with the Hair, Guys!
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
This is a repeat of my reply to Eric below--hoping those who don't look at earlier replies will see it.Don't let it get you down, Eric--I believe Rapunzel and Jenni are pulling Mike's chain.You're right, of course--and in a way, so are they. But as long as guys leave messages on this site with the expectation of a date with Crystal Gayle II, ladies with long hair will avoid replying, and some--or other guys in disguise--will leave the 'nutso' replies.How, about it, fellas--less of the Rapunzel stuff, and lets hear more about the rest of your lives--tell us about you, what are you like, what ELSE interests you, what do you do for fun (BESIDES comb, brush, tease, braid, shampoo, look-at hair).I'd guess that most of the guys who've left messages here are a real bunch of great guys, but who would know it? All we know is that you like hair. That's great, but what ELSE do you like? What's your idea of a fun date? Sports buff? Rock concerts? Camping/fishing? Quiet night with a pizza, a video and your best girl? COME ON, GUYS; GIVE US GIRLS A BREAK--TELL US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOU! Most of the other dating boards talk about all sorts of stuff, and you guys need to, too.Go back and take a look at Marie's post--she talked all sorts of stuff about herself, and probably got plenty of replies. You might too--BUT TELL US SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT YOURSELF BESIDES THE FACT THAT YOU WANT LONG HAIR. Mine isn't long now, I prefer a pageboy--but I'd be willing to grow it longer if I had a great relationship with a guy and he asked me to.Karen has encouraged you guys to be yourselves and less with the hair. Now I will--GUYS, LESS HAIR, MORE YOU-PLEASE?

Replies: