Print Page | Close Window

No.Calif/Bay Area - seeking LTR

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7183
Printed Date: June 29 2024 at 12:57am

Topic: No.Calif/Bay Area - seeking LTR
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: No.Calif/Bay Area - seeking LTR
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:36pm
Greetings! My name is Bruce, and I am hoping to establish a warm, wonderful, loving (long-term/permanent) relationship with an equally warm, wonderful, loving woman.I'm a SWM, 34, never married, with no children. I've been gainfully employed at my current company for over 10 years; and I've been living in my current way-cool live/work artist studio for over 4 years. I work in health research as a statistical programmer and database manager, but I'm not nearly as dull as the job description makes me sound.I have a wide variety of interests, not the least of which is my photography. (An "artist bio" and sample photos will soon be available at: www.sonic.net/~biovix/bruce.htm; and current photos are located at: ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/catnfidl/photo1.htm and photo2.htm) I also enjoy the outdoors, games of all sorts, sports, animation, music and movies of all varieties. I also play a mean game of pingpong. I'm a fun person with a wonderful (tho' often dark and wicked) sense of humor. I'm very philosophical, thanks to a return to college and the English and Anthropology classes I've been taking. I also have a fabulous garden with a strong orchid and cacti/succulent flavor.What I would like to establish is a long-term relationship that would include day hikes, board and card games with my downstairs neighbor/friend and his wife, cuddling (and other touchy-feely activities), shared quality time and whatever adventures sound like good ideas at the time. Yes, I like long hair, and I like to brush it and play with it, but I've "been there/done that" and I have a deep and abiding desire to "nest" - to fall in love and give my heart entirely over to a woman who shares similar likes/dislikes and philosophies with me. I want a partnership, I want to be part of a team. I want to be the most important person in a woman's life, and have her be the most important person in mine. I want to offer and receive support for our activities, interests and goals.I'm 34, attractive, "white" (lightly tanned), California-born with a Euro-mutt heritage; I'm lean and lanky - a few pounds underweight, but still athletic and well-defined. I'm progressive and liberal in my views, but believe we should all be responsible in our behavior and respectful and considerate in our actions.You should be (interested) and: 28-36, "nearby" (long-distance relationships don't do it for me), lean and in good physical health; non-judgemental and kind and supportive and generally happy in your outlook. And, yes, long hair would certainly be a nice bonus.Write to me at: bff_bluedragon@hotmail.com, and let's chat, compare notes, discuss hopes and desires, connect, negotiate and explore our potential.Cheers! --BruceRelated Link:Life Outside Kaiser Permanente

Replies: