Print Page | Close Window

Waste of time

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7186
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 9:56am

Topic: Waste of time
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Waste of time
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:37pm
I think this board is pretty much a waste of time. Basically what you have here is a lot of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal. What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem to love the attention and little else about us. And then there are the guys who pose as women to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness, but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort. It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a soulmate writing into this board. I've said my peace. I won't be back.P.S. Same to you.

Replies:
Posted By: bill
I don't know, Dan. It's kind of fun to lurk. As for me, I'm attracted to women that have long hair. Not all women with long hair. I recently broke it off with someone with wonderful waist length hair. I just didn't really like her that much, so I wasn't really attracted. As for responses, you can't expect a world-wide internet site to be *the* source to meet that special someone. It's just a shot. Ya gotta say..."Why not?"Bill> I think this board is pretty much a waste> of time. Basically what you have here is a lot> of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal.> What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem> to love the attention and little else about us.> And then there are the guys who pose as women> to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness,> but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort.> It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a> soulmate writing into this board. I've said my> peace. I won't be back.> P.S. Same to you.

-------------

Posted By: Jeff
> I think this board is pretty much a waste> of time. Basically what you have here is a lot> of guys looking (me included) for a fetish ideal.> What I'm gathering is the women who write in seem> to love the attention and little else about us.> And then there are the guys who pose as women> to get off. I may be a voice in the wilderness,> but this all seems to be a lot of wasted effort.> It's Disneyland to think you're going to get a> soulmate writing into this board. I've said my> peace. I won't be back.> P.S. Same to you.Dan,For you this forum is a waste of time! But, I have to say that this forum is exactly what its users make it. You can't expect the ladies out there to be interested if the extent of the message is:Hi. I'm Joe. I'm looking for a long hair lady. E-Mail me at xyz@email.comIf the guys that post here would just write longer messages and share more about themselves (hobbies, interests, profession, your age, where you live, what you look like, etc.)You should view this personals forum just as you would any other personals forum. The idea is sell yourself. If the product (you) is not described in an appealing way, then no one is going to want to buy the product (you).Like I said this forum is what you make it. It's up to you to sell yourself.Good Luck,Jeff.

-------------
xoom!