Print Page | Close Window

What Conditioner do you use

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=71931
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 12:28pm

Topic: What Conditioner do you use
Posted By: dude20
Subject: What Conditioner do you use
Date Posted: January 02 2013 at 7:11am
I was wondering if there is a cheap but good conditioner(lather, a little goes a long way) in the 32. oz to bulk size range that can be bought at a nationwide store(not online if possible due to shipping cost)? I don't see any on Costco's site, so do they have any at the brick and mortar walk in stores?
I'm thinking about $2.50 for every 20 oz. at most(for a really good conditioner) is a fair price to pay.
Or what's a good cheap brand(with no major junk) to use? thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Ericachristina
Date Posted: January 02 2013 at 9:34pm
You could try the Tresemme conditioners, they usually come in big bottles and you can get the one for whatever hair type you have. I also like the split end remedy conditioner from this brand.

The is also the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration conditioner. You can purchase it in large bottles and its rather good for a cheaper brand.

There is also the Aussie moist conditioner line, they have large bottles which are very affordable.

I also like the Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner which is about $3.19 at Walmart but they don't sell them in huge bottles.

Personally I only use these to de-tangle my hair but I use rather expensive conditioners for deep conditioning from upwards of 40 dollars for a small jar so these are the only cheaper brands I can think of right now that sell big bottles for low prices and you can find them easily.

Hope that helped some.

-------------

Posted By: salon5
Date Posted: February 25 2014 at 1:20am
Aussie Deeeeep 3 minute miracle is a classic deep conditioners is best at this time for me. this conditioners make Australian aloe and jojoba oil smooth your damaged hair in just three minute.  

-------------
hairdressing salons

Posted By: Dark40
Date Posted: August 09 2016 at 5:12pm
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser is an excellent conditioner. I use that daily.

-------------
Shannon D. Bax

Print Page | Close Window