Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=72318
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 8:22pm

Topic: Appointment for tomorrow.
Posted By: OH2TX
Subject: Appointment for tomorrow.
Date Posted: February 05 2013 at 2:12pm
I am planning to get my short bob haircut tomorrow.  I have not told any friends, family, or the hubby -- as I don't want them to "talk me out of it."  I know my stylist will be reluctant, as like I have said before -- she is a long hair fan.

But I have been more than ready for this change.  I just think my hair is stuck in that "boring" place.

Wish me luck!  I am planning on an a-line bob, not stacked, no bangs, with the front about 1.5" or so below my chin.  I have fine, wavy hair -- so I am keeping that in mind.  I don't want to be it to be too "poofy" or too "pyramid-like."

Wish me luck!

Replies:
Posted By: makeitshort
Date Posted: February 05 2013 at 8:27pm
Good luck!!!  Do let us know how it goes!

Date Posted: February 06 2013 at 11:03am
Just back from my appt!  And happy to report my head feels lighter!  It's a little "stacked" in the back but otherwise just what I wanted.  My stylist was in agreement that it was time for a change, too.  YAY!
The hubs will be shocked. 

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: February 06 2013 at 12:48pm
Awesome!

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: February 07 2013 at 7:48am
post a pic, yay

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Date Posted: February 08 2013 at 10:29am
I am not comfortable posting a pic of myself, bu I don't know how to post a link showing a pic similar to what I got... ???

I am already thinking about my next haircut.  I think I might want to take it even a little shorter!

Posted By: xxxzvp
Date Posted: February 08 2013 at 12:11pm
Without pics it didn't really happen.Wink

Date Posted: February 11 2013 at 12:58pm
Like I said, I am not comfortable in posting pics of myself (even if I knew how to).  Sorry!  It's just out of my comfort zone. 
But I am enjoying the new look.  I had been straightening it the 1st few days, but now I have let it go more natural -- with letting the waves come out on their own.  The shorter length definitely brings out the curl factor. 

Posted By: DMB61
Date Posted: February 11 2013 at 5:55pm
Glad you are happy with your new cut and style! How does hubby like it and what was his reaction to it?

Date Posted: February 20 2013 at 10:33am
The hubs said he likes it, but I know he is a long-hair fan.

Print Page | Close Window