Print Page | Close Window

Long to Short

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7236
Printed Date: June 01 2024 at 3:22pm

Topic: Long to Short
Posted By: Paul
Subject: Long to Short
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:39pm
Hi,I am interested to hear from or chat with women who have cut their long hair (mid back or longer) cut to something short (shoulder length or shorter). I am curious to know what made you decide get it cut in the first place, where did you get it cut, was it an appointment or did you just walk in somewhere, and what did you feel like during the actual cutting and how did you feel afterwards.Paul

Replies:
Posted By: Erica
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
> Hi,> I am interested to hear from or chat with> women who have cut their long hair (mid back or> longer) cut to something short (shoulder length> or shorter). I am curious to know what made you> decide get it cut in the first place, where did> you get it cut, was it an appointment or did you> just walk in somewhere, and what did you feel> like during the actual cutting and how did you> feel afterwards.> PaulHi Paul! The reason why i got my hair cut is a very long story. I had very long and curly hair, so when i tried to comb or brush it, the hair strands would often tangle up. So i decided to get it permed straight, which was a very bad mistake. By me perming my hair it looked very thin, so I had to cut it. Now my hair is as long as the bottom of my ears. I really enjoy my hair cut because it is simple and it adds mre class to my particular look. Even though my cut is short and makes me happy. I sometimes wish that I never got it permed in the first place.Erica

-------------