Print Page | Close Window

Very nice site

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7246
Printed Date: June 15 2024 at 7:29pm

Topic: Very nice site
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Very nice site
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Hello. Just wanted to say your hair site is nice. I have long very dark hair down to my waist. It tends to wavy. I wear a lot of braids etc. I did recognized some names from the long hair site over here so that is very nice.

Replies:
Posted By: joseph
> Hello. Just wanted to say your hair site> is nice. I have long very dark hair down to my> waist. It tends to wavy. I wear a lot of braids> etc. I did recognized some names from the long> hair site over here so that is very nice.Hello: I want my hair to my waste and longer. Its halfway down my back and has taken me 5 years to get that long. Sounds like you have very beautiful long hair.

-------------

Posted By: KAREN
Hi,Thanks for your compliments on the site. Jeff and I appreciate all feedback. :-) We really like the good feedback best, but will take any we can get. :-)Welcome to the site. Thanks for posting.Best wishes,Karen> Hello. Just wanted to say your hair site> is nice. I have long very dark hair down to my> waist. It tends to wavy. I wear a lot of braids> etc. I did recognized some names from the long> hair site over here so that is very nice.

-------------
TAKE CARE WITH YOUR HAIR!

Print Page | Close Window