Print Page | Close Window

To Victor ( Maybe I should have said French braids bellong to French people , teasing)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7249
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 6:46am

Topic: To Victor ( Maybe I should have said French braids bellong to French people , teasing)
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: To Victor ( Maybe I should have said French braids bellong to French people , teasing)
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:40pm
Dear Victor,I think your comment is funny comparing me to your dauthers but the only difference is that I am 37 years old okay.I really felt the french braid was very special to me because I am french . ON your topic of curves ( laughing) I agree with you . Plus I don't think its silly for you guys to wear a french braid and when I do I usually tie a nice ribbon or have baby breathes so its still very special to me okay.Oh I am not at all selfish and I seriously don't think that wanting femine things and keeping feminne things alive is selfish. It is called being a woman okay and that is well the market targets us females for wanting to be feminine. I used to sell fashion as a rep and I fought hard to keep this unisex thing down but the comment I keep getting is that the market wants to make more money so unisex is the way. I am very sad to feel that our feminity is threathen in many ways . Never mind the braid thing but look at hair . We long hair females have a fight on our hands to keep our hair . You sound interesting and I did like your pictures. Who has the thickest braid you or your wife?????

Replies: