Print Page | Close Window

HELP MY HAIR!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7321
Printed Date: June 22 2024 at 9:13pm

Topic: HELP MY HAIR!!!
Posted By: Lisa
Subject: HELP MY HAIR!!!
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:46pm
I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages at other links. I am thinking about getting a body wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good picture of a women with long hair that has a body wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Replies:
Posted By: Lisa
> I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages> at other links. I am thinking about getting a body> wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good> picture of a women with long hair that has a body> wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist> so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!

-------------

Posted By: Jeff
Lisa,You might try posting your message on our Hair Talk message board at the link below. On Hair Talk people tend to respond to these kind of questions rather than here in the Personals board.Thanks,Jeff.Webmaster of The Hair BoutiqueRelated Link:Hair Talk

-------------
xoom!

Posted By: Peter
> I need help soon! Nobody ever responds to my messages> at other links. I am thinking about getting a body> wave perm. Does anyone know where there is a good> picture of a women with long hair that has a body> wave. I want to take a picture with me to my stylist> so she knows exactly what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dear Lisa,Have a few ideas and one or two rather old pictures if of any use.What length are we talking about ? Not being an expert in these matters I assume you want a gentle undulating wave that will disappear after a few days / weeks ??Also have never e-mailed a photo before and away till Tuesday/Wednesday next week - no access to a P.C.Can you last till then ? Time now in UK 5.15 pm Thursday 26th Nov. Here until about 8.00 pm.RegardsPeterEngland

-------------