Print Page | Close Window

European author is looking for mature long haired woman

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7501
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 1:11am

Topic: European author is looking for mature long haired woman
Posted By: gary
Subject: European author is looking for mature long haired woman
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:58pm
European author of novels is looking for mature long haired woman for inspiration as a conversation or e-mail partner for character development of the main character in a new serious love story about a modern, grown up woman who - as part of her image and the person she is today - consciously has chosen to not only keep her thick long hair, but to keep growing and maintaining it. Her hair becomes her 'trade mark' and a significant asset. But it also triggers different kinds of responses from the world around her. And it's not always problem free! If you're nodding in acknowledgment and recognition, perhaps you might feel inspired to become my 'sparring partner' and an advisor in respect to research into this 'hair matter'and the surrounding world.As you prabably guessed, I'm an avid admirer of beautiful long hair - without in any way being 'obsessed' or single-minded about hair. It is, of course, the whole person - character, wits, interests etc. - that matters. Still, there's something to be said for a person who is able to grow and maintain healthy, beautiful long hair. Write and tell me about yourself and why you have chosen to keep your long hair as a mature woman.

Replies:
Posted By: Jennifer
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:59pm
Hi! Sounds like a great project. What do you consider "mature"?> European author of novels is looking for mature long> haired woman for inspiration as a conversation or> e-mail partner for character development of the main> character in a new serious love story about a modern,> grown up woman who - as part of her image and the> person she is today - consciously has chosen to not> only keep her thick long hair, but to keep growing and> maintaining it. Her hair becomes her 'trade mark' and> a significant asset. But it also triggers different> kinds of responses from the world around her. And it's> not always problem free! If you're nodding in> acknowledgment and recognition, perhaps you might feel> inspired to become my 'sparring partner' and an> advisor in respect to research into this 'hair> matter'and the surrounding world.> As you prabably guessed, I'm an avid admirer of> beautiful long hair - without in any way being> 'obsessed' or single-minded about hair. It is, of> course, the whole person - character, wits, interests> etc. - that matters. Still, there's something to be> said for a person who is able to grow and maintain> healthy, beautiful long hair. Write and tell me about> yourself and why you have chosen to keep your long> hair as a mature woman.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window