Print Page | Close Window

Playing with my long hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7625
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 3:20am

Topic: Playing with my long hair
Posted By: blueeyes
Subject: Playing with my long hair
Date Posted: October 03 2000 at 2:40pm
I am a 25 year old, female lady with waist length blonde hair. I love to use my hair to get people's attention, especially the men. I find that if I see a man that I find attractive and work my way in his direction, he sooner or later makes some compliment about my hair which sometimes leads to a date. I have on occasion sit in front of a gentleman at a movie theater, concert, etc., and dropped my long hair behind the seat and felt the man touch and begin playing with my hair. I love it when a man plays with my hair. It is so relaxing. I am curious if any other ladies with long hair do some of the same things I do to get the man's attention. Do you mind whenever somebody touches or begins running their fingers/hands through your hair? I just want to hear from some other ladies...married or single.

Thank you,

Cindi

-------------
blue

Replies:
Posted By: kal
Date Posted: October 07 2000 at 4:33pm
Dear Blueeyes
I know you asked for replies from ladies, but i was interested to know if it was some stranger sat behind you in a cinema started to play with your hair would you not mind?
I once had a girl sat in front of me in the cinema with waist length red hair spread out over the back of the seat,
i certainly looked at it with longing and would love to have took it in my hands and let it run through my fingers but dare'nt!
Maybe its us reserved English people!
Best wishes Kal.

-------------