Print Page | Close Window

haircut chat

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7687
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 5:21pm

Topic: haircut chat
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: haircut chat
Date Posted: April 09 2001 at 4:27pm
Hey.. if anyone wants to chat with me about haircutting, email collegegirl@canada.com

Replies:
Posted By: Donna
Date Posted: April 21 2001 at 10:13am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP595754146&id=1816&page=1#4.1816.1 - 4.1816.1
quote:
Lina originally wrote: Hey.. if anyone wants to chat with me about haircutting, email collegegirl@canada.com
i`d love to chat hair my life revolves around my hair i have had blonde hair red hair ginger hair brunette hair now black my natural colour is blonde what colour hair do u have mostly i havent been to the hairdressers for a cut in 3 years i am a professional and cut my hair i know have it shoulder length with the back all different lengths to give it volumn i wash my hair every other day and i love to blow dry it add a bit of nicky clarkes sparkle and shine and volumn boost and then curl my hair only at the bottom to give it a natural sort of curl i never use hairsprays mousse or gel for i think it adds to that mass of dandruff we all get.
i cut my hair to a different style every 6 months and i usually dye it every 2 years making sure theres no roots of cause i trim my hair every 4 weeks i know the proper time is 6 but i just dont want no split ends i use the most expensive shampoos and conditioners and always make sure i wash it out thoughrully.
Do you keep your hair in great condition? i find that i can do a really great sexy tidy stylefor going out on my own somewhere and then when i want to show it off to others it never actually goes to plan is there anything else umm...........? no thats it
hope you write back to tell me about u and how you think my hair is in condition and health wise bye love donna-marie

-------------

Print Page | Close Window