Just seen on Daily Mail website, that Pamela Anderson
Has had her hair cut short,
Sorry I can't post a picture

Replies:
Posted By: trout
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 3:40pm
Its pretty fantastic.

Didn't see this one coming

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2480478/Pamela-Anderson-d-buts-new-pixie-hair-cut-boyfriend-Rick-Salomon.html

Posted By: napelover
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 3:43pm
Thanks for posting the link Trout,
I hope it's not a wig!!

Posted By: napelover
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 4:19pm

Not a wig

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 4:36pm
Dear Playboy and Hugh M. Hefner,

Please, dear god please contact her now and ask her to do another pictorial featuring this new cut!!!

Thanks,

Arch94

P.s. Score!!!

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 4:44pm

I'm liking this

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 6:01pm
Yeah, that turned put much better than I would have expected...

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 8:37pm
For those of us who have followed this sort of thing for the past 15 years or so, there were persistent rumors tat Ms. Anderson's hair was actually short, but covered by extensions, so while this is an extremely pleasant surprise, it isn't a shocker so to speak! This haircut shows off her face, which is very pretty, IMHO

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: October 30 2013 at 10:59pm
I had heard that her hair was thinning, but didn't expect this. Oh well, she had a great run as a longhaired babe, extensions or no extensions. eminem

-------------
Who has more fun than people?

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: October 31 2013 at 5:20am
Wow, would not have seen this one coming...there are some really short layers...maybe where extensions were cut out?

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: October 31 2013 at 9:09am
And now, at least with the sunglasses, she looks oddly like Robin Wright...

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Date Posted: October 31 2013 at 1:54pm
People Magazine's Style Watch says: Pamela Anderson's Pixie Puts Her In the Best Blonde Chops of All Time Club. Who Does She Most Resemble?

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/10/31/pamela-anderson-hair-pixie-cut/ - http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/10/31/pamela-anderson-hair-pixie-cut/

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: October 31 2013 at 2:38pm
As Jerky Flea noted, I will also go with Robin Wright

Posted By: orangenoise
Date Posted: November 01 2013 at 5:30am
OMG - I would have never expected that from her.  I looks amazing.  I love it

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: November 01 2013 at 2:20pm
     Pam always seemed to be one of those women who considered her long hair a bother. To me, it virtually never looked good. So, this cut is not a disappointment. I'd give it a 6 out of 10, but YES, I do think it looks better than her sloppy, unkempt, extended locks. I think she made a good decision for herself.
     P.S. She does look a little too much like Robin Wright now!  That was the first thought that I had. I think that the best pixie cuts are those which are a little bit  shorter on the sides and back, and maybe half an inch or an inch longer on top. A nice profile compensates for the loss of length to some degree, in my mind. Embarrassed

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: November 01 2013 at 6:26pm
Well, terrible in my opinion. But her long hair did nothing for me either.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: Ricc
Date Posted: November 02 2013 at 12:42pm
Well, this surprises me. I rarely like radical haircuts, but I think Pam looks great with short hair. It seems to work well with her jawline and overall face shape.

Posted By: HeadBoy
Date Posted: November 03 2013 at 4:32pm
Pam looks good here. I always thought her long hair was such a mess (at least in most of the pictures I can recall). She looks sexy and age-appropriate with the pixie. Definite upgrade, in my opinion.

-------------
Peace to all

Date Posted: November 04 2013 at 11:39am
Maybe she cut it so she would do better at the NYC Marathon; she ran it this past Sunday with her brother.  She also posted a picture of the aftermath

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 1:50pm
http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2013/11/07/pamela-anderson-pixie-cut-ellen-show-marathon/

Video of her with it styled. Adore it!!!

-------------

Posted By: Michael1
Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 2:43pm

Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 3:01pm
HOT!!!

-------------

Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 3:53pm
I don't know. I look at this photo, and while she is attractive, I wish she was a woman who was all about her long hair. She wasn't. I'm not sure that she should have copied Jamie Leigh Curtis' haircut, however. I think that a medium cut or more standard pixie would have been a better call. Smile

Posted By: JerkyFlea
Date Posted: November 07 2013 at 4:17pm
Actually, that pretty much is the standard pixie.  The press often mislabels any short cut a "pixie".  In fact, this is more of a pixie than Jennifer Lawrence's and Kristen Chenoweth's cuts.

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Posted By: OH2TX
Date Posted: November 08 2013 at 8:44am
I love it! I think she looks classy and polished.

Date Posted: November 08 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Actually, that pretty much is the standard pixie.  The press often mislabels any short cut a "pixie".  In fact, this is more of a pixie than Jennifer Lawrence's and Kristen Chenoweth's cuts.

You are right, Flea. The "pixie" has morphed into this cut over time, but I still call it a crop cut. I still think of a pixie as a cut which has more length on top and a slightly tighter line at the nape and sides. This cut was very popular in the late 60's, until (mercifully) the long and straight fad swept the nation for both men and women.
For me, this cut that Pamela now sports is a world above those which are very short, but whose bangs are forever falling in their faces. Embarrassed

Posted By: bnbivi00
Date Posted: December 05 2013 at 7:40am
Supposedly a brunette now........
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/03/pamela-anderson-brunette_n_4379430.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

-------------
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

Date Posted: December 06 2013 at 10:33am
Here is a better pic...I'm not sure what to think...

http://www.toofab.com/2013/12/06/pamela-anderson-goes-brunette-see-first-photos/

-------------

Date Posted: December 06 2013 at 10:54am

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: December 06 2013 at 1:57pm
Wish I could have seen her as a longhaired brunette. The color seems so natural on her.

-------------

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: December 23 2013 at 2:19pm
The darker shade didn't last long... This is a bit Brigette Neilsen circa 1986 for me.

Posted By: rardman
Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:20am
So she'd been growing it out, got to here...

http://dlisted.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/wenn21343265.jpg" rel="nofollow">wenn21343265

And realized she had enough length to slap the extensions back in...

I do prefer her long, but the excessive teasing at the roots to hide shorter pieces is hurting my eyes!

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 9:47am
... And thus ends the brief period of time when she didn't look best suited to reside in a trailer park.

You can do the fake hair or you can do the fake face and body ... but you can't do both and look good.

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 10:00am
Wicked bummer (I especially liked the grow-out length) and more than a little surprising, since she went on after she chopped it about how it made her feel like the blow-up doll people regarded her as being, and how she felt compelled to shed that image. 

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 1:59pm
Maybe a wig rather than extensions?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:17pm
Wow, that looks soooo bad

Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:27pm
Don't kid yourself. You'd date her in a heartbeat. "Soooo" much better.

-------------

Date Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:40pm
These.extensions are horrible. She looks horrific. She needs to.rip.them out and stick with a.short cut or get better extensions

Posted By: Mike46019
Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 6:45am
Wow not a great upgrade. She should have kept it short.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:30am
Wow, is that you Mike? First time I ever heard YOU tell someone to go short. However, I kind of agree with you in this case. Or rather, I find it hard to care what Pamela Anderson does with her hair or with anything else. She's been trying to ignore the fact that she's getting older for 20 years--and this is the grotesque result. 

Online, somewhere, it said this was a wig rather then extensions--but who really cares?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: bnbivi00
Date Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:46am
Not Good.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2640950/Pamela-Anderson-brings-Baywatch-bouffant-World-Music-Awards.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2640950/Pamela-Anderson-brings-Baywatch-bouffant-World-Music-Awards.html

-------------
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained

Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Wow not a great upgrade. She should have kept it short.

I am with YOU, Mike. This looks like Barbie doll hair, and it probably is.

Posted By: AngelaTS
Date Posted: June 11 2014 at 8:31pm
She looks great in a short pixie hairstyle. She is beautiful. It really works for her.

I don't know if I would cut my blonde hair that short. My hair is long, just a few inches above my waist, and my man loves my hair long on me.

I love being a long haired woman, but it is alot of work to keep my long tresses beautiful. The deep conditioning, detangling, brushing out, etc..

My guy wants me to grow my hair as long as it grows, byt I have made a compromise with him, I will keep it at this length, between 2/3rds to 4/5ths of the way down my back. Any longer than that it really is alot of work to take care of it.

I know I would look good in a short bob/cut or a short pixie, I know I have the feminine features for it, but after years of wearing my hair long, it would seem strange.

I do love wearing long dangle earrings and often pin my long tresses up to show off my face and earrings, and of course with ashort pixie hairstyle it is easy to see a lady's face and earrings.

Some men like women with short hair, some like women with long hair. Either can work for some women. Pamela Anderson does look wonderful though.

Date Posted: June 11 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by AngelaTS AngelaTS wrote:

She looks great in a short pixie hairstyle. She is beautiful. It really works for her.

I don't know if I would cut my blonde hair that short. My hair is long, just a few inches above my waist, and my man loves my hair long on me.

I love being a long haired woman, but it is alot of work to keep my long tresses beautiful. The deep conditioning, detangling, brushing out, etc..

My guy wants me to grow my hair as long as it grows, byt I have made a compromise with him, I will keep it at this length, between 2/3rds to 4/5ths of the way down my back. Any longer than that it really is alot of work to take care of it.

I know I would look good in a short bob/cut or a short pixie, I know I have the feminine features for it, but after years of wearing my hair long, it would seem strange.

I do love wearing long dangle earrings and often pin my long tresses up to show off my face and earrings, and of course with ashort pixie hairstyle it is easy to see a lady's face and earrings.

Some men like women with short hair, some like women with long hair. Either can work for some women. Pamela Anderson does look wonderful though.

It's all a question of opinion. She doesn't look wonderful to me.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: makeover
Date Posted: September 02 2014 at 11:34am

Date Posted: September 02 2014 at 11:54am
Nice look, typically the simplier the look, the prettier she looks...

Date Posted: September 02 2014 at 8:43pm
Wow Makeover where did you find that? That is not a bad look for Pam. Unless it is really good wig.

-------------
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.

Date Posted: September 03 2014 at 1:24am
I think really good wig might not be a bad guess. No way it could really be that long. Even if some pieces were at that length in general, it would be a straggly mess.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: Heratic
Date Posted: September 03 2014 at 2:01am
Someone went into overdrive with the air brush to the point were they may as well have photographed someone else - or perhaps they did.

-------------
Its your hair, your choice and your decision

Date Posted: September 03 2014 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Heratic Heratic wrote:

Someone went into overdrive with the air brush to the point were they may as well have photographed someone else - or perhaps they did.

Sure, she looks about 25 in that photo!

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: makeover
Date Posted: September 03 2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Nice look, typically the simplier the look, the prettier she looks...

http://www.notofu.com/fall-2014-pamela-anderson/" rel="nofollow - http://www.notofu.com/fall-2014-pamela-anderson/

Date Posted: March 01 2015 at 2:19pm
bob length now< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/1f604e71//helpers/preHelper.js">

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2974309/Pamela-Anderson-shows-chic-new-bob-haircut-s-spotted-leaving-Hollywood-restaurant-mystery-male-friend.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2974309/Pamela-Anderson-shows-chic-new-bob-haircut-s-spotted-leaving-Hollywood-restaurant-mystery-male-friend.html

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: May 20 2015 at 4:32pm
May 19 2015:

Pamela Anderson | Leaving the Crossroads Restaurant in West Hollywood | May 19 | 21 pics 8

-------------

Date Posted: May 21 2015 at 9:00am
Kramer is that her real hair or just fake slapped on? Thanks for the update. She was never my fav celb.

-------------

Date Posted: May 21 2015 at 10:47am
I guess she just can't stand not looking like a bimbo

-------------

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: May 21 2015 at 1:25pm
That's a bummer. The shorter styles were daring, sophisticated, age-appropriate, stylish and sexy. Sorry to see her give them up.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Date Posted: May 21 2015 at 1:47pm
"Age appropriate"? What'ds "age appropriate"?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Print Page | Close Window