Print Page | Close Window

WNY male loves to brush hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Personals
Forum Description: Find others that share your interests in hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7816
Printed Date: June 20 2024 at 6:59am

Topic: WNY male loves to brush hair
Posted By: Mark
Subject: WNY male loves to brush hair
Date Posted: August 01 2002 at 10:24am
Hi ladies. My name is Mark and I absolutely love long hair. I think it is the sexiest feature a woman can have! Just wondering if there are any women in the Western New York/Canada area who would enjoy having their hair brushed and played with. I am very gentle and would definitely take my time. I`m sure it would be very relaxing and enjoyable for the both of us! Have never washed a woman`s hair but would definitely be into that too. An all-around pampering is yours, just for the asking! Send me an e-mail if you`re interested. Thanks

Replies:
Posted By: dianefromcanada
Date Posted: August 01 2002 at 8:35pm
Just curious do you get frequent flyer points? There is no such place as Western New York Canada.

-------------
dianefromcanada

Posted By: Mark
Date Posted: August 02 2002 at 7:55pm
Diane,
Have you looked at a map lately? Western New York is along the Canadian border (perhaps you`ve heard of the Peace Bridge?). That`s what the slash is there for!
Just for the record, the email address listed for my message is incorrect. Apparently there is a member here named "Mark", and his email came up automatically (sorry about that). Please send any replies to leechercreature@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Mark

-------------

Posted By: dianefromcanada
Date Posted: August 07 2002 at 11:17pm
Hey I am tickled pink that you know that Canada is not part of the USA lol

-------------
dianefromcanada

Print Page | Close Window