Print Page | Close Window

Glued in Extensions

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=78238
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 2:42am

Topic: Glued in Extensions
Posted By: Rhonlynn
Subject: Glued in Extensions
Date Posted: November 29 2013 at 7:30pm
I got glue on extensions on Sunday last week. I love them, infact, I might do my own microbeads...until I do, the ends of the tracks keep coming unglued, for about an inch or so, on each end. The middle has done well. I've only washed my hair once.I brush with a loop brush. The ends are driving me insane. There are 3 tracks. The glue is Prosalon glue.

My beautician sent me home maintenance glue, but it doesn't seem to hold the ends. I'm thinking about replacing the glue with extension tape. In the meantime,I'm not sure what to do with the ends that are coming loose, except go and visit my beautician next Friday,and have him reglue, which will be close to 2 weeks..

Replies:
Posted By: spyvine
Date Posted: February 08 2014 at 12:59pm
I have always used Liquid Gold Glue. It hold on very good but it can cause flaky look in the scalp if you have dark hair.

Posted By: CynthiaMoore
Date Posted: August 12 2014 at 6:47am
While choosing the best adhesive for your hair extension it is better to know which type of glue you need. There are various types of hair extension glue as glue sticks and other. I suggest you to use Liquid Gold. Before using glue stick properly melt it before applying. According to me it is the best. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window