Print Page | Close Window

Nioxin vs Nisim - Help!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Loss
Forum Description: Support group for those suffering from hair loss.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8079
Printed Date: May 06 2024 at 3:16am

Topic: Nioxin vs Nisim - Help!
Posted By: *Chani*
Subject: Nioxin vs Nisim - Help!
Date Posted: February 25 2001 at 11:18am
Has anybody on this board tried, and had any success with either of these lines?

Which one worked the best? My hair still hasnt stopped falling out and I ready to try just aout anything.

Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Randy
Date Posted: March 24 2001 at 9:50pm
I have had tremendous success both myself and with every client that has tried NIOXIN. It is incredible.

You should buy a 30 or 60 day kit. It will contain a SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER AND BioNutrient TREATMENT. Be sure to use the treatment. Most people use just the shampoo and cond. and wonder why it doesnt work well. DUH. LOL.

www.nioxin.com

-------------

Posted By: maggie
Date Posted: May 19 2002 at 12:47pm
Hi:

I`m using nioxin - shampoo, conditiorner and follicle booster and very frankly, i see less of my hair on the shower drain.

If you have very thin hair and oily scalp, i would advice you not massage the conditioner on your scalp everytime. Just put it on your hair and rinse. Do the scalp massaging probably every two days. Hope this will help.

Also, I`m taking hairtopia supplements. It improves my skin tone and texture but not so sure the effect on my hair but will keep everyone posted when i notice positive results. [ I`ve been taking it only for a month.]

-------------

Print Page | Close Window