Print Page | Close Window

Kind of crazy question for the ladies .....

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Loss
Forum Description: Support group for those suffering from hair loss.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8084
Printed Date: June 01 2024 at 5:01am

Topic: Kind of crazy question for the ladies .....
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Kind of crazy question for the ladies .....
Date Posted: March 27 2001 at 4:22pm
I have been wondering about this for sometimes, so I will ask the questions here. I know they will sound crazy but one must think about it first before answering. The questions are mainly for the ladies, but men can answer too.

Given this is a message board pretaining to hair loss, the questions are::

Have you ever gotten to the point, of hair loss, that you just said, "To hell with this (the hair loss), I`m just going to shave my head and be done with it"?

Have you ever gotten to the point and almost had your head shaved, whether you decided to wear a wig/hair-peice or not?

I think the qestions could make a point if they are thought out before they are answered. One might just find something out about ones self thinking about it.

JimB

Replies:
Posted By: Balding Beauti
Date Posted: April 04 2001 at 6:10pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP834469424&id=364&page=1#8.364.1 - 8.364.1
quote:

JimB originally wrote:
I have been wondering about this for sometimes, so I will ask the questions here. I know they will sound crazy but one must think about it first before answering. The questions are mainly for the ladies, but men can answer too.

Given this is a message board pretaining to hair loss, the questions are::

Have you ever gotten to the point, of hair loss, that you just said, "To hell with this (the hair loss), I'm just going to shave my head and be done with it"?

Have you ever gotten to the point and almost had your head shaved, whether you decided to wear a wig/hair-peice or not?

I think the qestions could make a point if they are thought out before they are answered. One might just find something out about ones self thinking about it.

JimB

Hi Jim, this is my first time to the message boards and your questions caught my eye.
I am one of those women (32 yrs.) that was so unhappy with my thinning hair that I acually did get out the hair shears and shave it all off. I then wore a wig that I thought looked very natural, but while in public instead of thinking how everyone was looking at my balding head as before I then thought everyone is looking at my wig. So I have since let my hair grow back out and have to learn to live with what I got. There is alot more to my own story but this is just to answer your question. :)

-------------