Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=81768
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 10:31pm

Topic: Oils For Skin Care
Posted By: gendolly
Subject: Oils For Skin Care
Date Posted: September 06 2014 at 9:20pm
Oils are very popular for scalp and hair care these days.

Those same oils are beneficial for skin care as well. Have you tried the following:

1. Olive oil for fine lines. The fruity oil is great for preventing free radicals from aging skin. Apply it to fine lines and let them soak into the skin.
2. Almond oil is great for redness. Vitamin E enriched oil helps to remove redness and strenghtens sensitive skin.
3. Avocado oil for dryness. Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids avocado oil restores the skin's lipid layer to help retain moisture.
4. Argan oil for acne. Although it seems counterintuitive, argan oil will help to clear & unclog the pores, decreases oil production and attacks skin inflammation.
5. Coconut oil for rough skin. This oil is not good for skin prone to acne. It is good for adding softness to dry skin. Helps make skin radiant.
6. Grape-seed oil will hydrate and add vibancy to dull skin.
7. Rose-hip seed oil - Infused with seeds which are enriched with Vitamin A (retinol). Will help improve hyperpigmentation, scars and stretch marks.

Have you used these oils? Have you used other oils? For what condition?

-------------
gendolly

Replies:
Posted By: kellyjo
Date Posted: September 27 2014 at 8:43am
I use almond hair oil, coconut hair oil and Olive hair oils to massage my skin. These oils are quite good for keeping skin shining, smooth and soft. This is quite useful for my dry skin. 

Posted By: mariechin1234
Date Posted: December 26 2014 at 7:40am
I am using argan oil for my hair. My hair became thicker, shinier, and smoother than ever. Oils are affordable and effective to use.

Posted By: bebeautyashley
Date Posted: June 07 2015 at 10:30pm
I love my EVAO (Extra Virgin Argan Oil), it has so many beauty uses! I use it on my wavy hair and it leaves me with defined soft curls. It works great to tame fly aways after flat ironing my hair. I also use it as a nighttime face moisturizer, it has helped clear my acne and has left me with healthy skin, its just awesome. You can get it here: http://www.isa-professional.com/

Posted By: MiaMackenzie
Date Posted: April 18 2018 at 6:17pm
People have been using natural oils for centuries! There is a good reason for that!

Print Page | Close Window