Topic: Scarlett Johansson
Posted By: loveshorthair
Subject: Scarlett Johansson
Date Posted: November 11 2014 at 9:18pm
I think this is shorter than before - I find it rather sexy

Replies:
Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: November 11 2014 at 9:42pm
It strikes me as being a bit plain, but I have no doubt she could melt people if she put her mind to it nonetheless.

Posted By: HeadBoy
Date Posted: November 11 2014 at 11:38pm
Consider me melted. The smile on her face is amazing as always. I love the way the back tapers and the sides look great. She is, however, gorgeous enough to pull off most any cut. This one is great, in my opinion.

-------------
Peace to all

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: November 12 2014 at 6:41am
Originally posted by loveshorthair loveshorthair wrote:

I think this is shorter than before - I find it rather sexy

Before what?

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: November 12 2014 at 10:55am
I like it; looking for pictures from other angles but this side view is awesome.  I think she did go a little shorter also.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Ricc
Date Posted: November 12 2014 at 11:03am
Gosh. I haven't had my hair that short since junior high-- and I'm a guy. Actually, it's not a bad look for her, though. Short hair's got to be easier to fit under that red wig she wears for the Marvel movies.

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: November 12 2014 at 3:30pm
As I stated on the Faith Hill thread, the short hair is a smidgeon disappointing, but at least she got a good cut. With the exception of the long sidesweep, that is.  If you're going to wear a short haircut, you may as well show off your attractive ears and neck! Embarrassed

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: November 20 2014 at 11:06am
Now rockin a fab undercut

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/actors-scarlett-johansson-and-jamie-foxx-speak-onstage-at-news-photo/459204636

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Posted By: glove20
Date Posted: November 20 2014 at 2:45pm
She's one gal that looks great all the time, regardless of hair style. I do like this move though, sexy but still classy.

Posted By: trout
Date Posted: November 20 2014 at 3:07pm
I like it.  Years ago Scarlett debutted with a shaggy mullet that honestly didn't look great, but in some ways she kind of rocked.  I read an interview with her where she talked about wanting to be unique and not conform with the things everybody else was doing.  I know that when people push the envelope it doesn't always work out but honestly i thought that Scarlett was going to be a girl with interesting hair, trying new things.  Instead, for the last several years she's frankly been pretty boring, just having it mid length to longish and simple.  

So I love to see this and look forward to seeing what she rocks next.

Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 10:23am
How weird is it that this is the best I have ever seen Scarlett look and she has Miley Cyrus hair?

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=scarlett%20johansson/[525239187]&ep=1/60/1&s=3

Posted By: natasha
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 11:25am
You mean those last few photos from December 1? Honestly, I think she looks awful.

Posted By: Bob S
Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 2:59pm
      There is a very good reason that so few women have copied the style of super-popular (Confused) Miley Cyrus. It looks dreadful on virtually everyone, including the beautiful Scarlett Johansson. Especially the slicked-back greaser manifestation of it!  This gets a Mr. Yuk sticker from me. Dead

Date Posted: December 03 2014 at 5:47pm
I think she looks amazing. The whole thing works. 

Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 5:23am
Never been a fan of the slicked back look but I think the short nonslick cut looks great on her.

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: December 04 2014 at 7:27am
Truly awful.

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: December 05 2014 at 4:12pm
deleted

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: February 02 2015 at 7:43pm
deleted

-------------
HAWG

Date Posted: February 02 2015 at 9:32pm
Getting away from a style that I like but a fine looking woman anyway.
Didn't enjoy the other pics (non-Scarlett) that came with the site.

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: February 02 2015 at 9:41pm
aww, that's yet another shame... i know some like it...for some reason, but to each their own.

Print Page | Close Window