Print Page | Close Window

Clip In Vs Sew In Lace Frontal

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=82256
Printed Date: July 26 2024 at 9:36pm

Topic: Clip In Vs Sew In Lace Frontal
Posted By: MiaD
Subject: Clip In Vs Sew In Lace Frontal
Date Posted: December 06 2015 at 4:20pm
I know that's a different type of battle, BUT... I been contemplating on which one i should tackle next. I been natural for sometime now, I tend to hide my fine curls mainly because i want to grow my hair out some more but being that my pattern changes every year, i might have to give up the weave soon haha
I kinda been doing my hair on my own and learning as i go because i moved from my chicago stylist to kentucky and I can speak for everyone when i say, you can't trust everyone in your head now a days..haha.

Anyways,
've done tracks, Love how quick it is,  Hate the glue.
Sew ins: I love them but i hate the bulkiness of them after a while, i can't slick my hair back like i want to. 
Micro loops are good and natural looking after a while but it broke off my hair so i won't be trying those again. LOL. I'll leave that to the professionals. 

I been on youtube, i seen freedom coutour from aussie and i just fell in love, trying to figure out how? what? since when did this start sewing down lace frontals because in my head i think..wigs are for older women? but i was wrong. They actually have you looking on point. You don't have to worry about your tracks or braid showing, That's a plus. but.. is it safe to sew it down yourself? Can you wash it while it's installed? Is it like a regular sew in? can you not leave hair out and still have it look natural? Can i put it in a bun? 

Then I see Clip ins. I'm kinda questioning them because even though they have those clips i'm afraid they might pop out like a track and its noticeable. I hope it's not like that but they seem really quick to put it and versatile. 

What's your thoughts? 

Print Page | Close Window