Print Page | Close Window

Please, No more animal testing!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8293
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 5:46am

Topic: Please, No more animal testing!!!
Posted By: Sherry
Subject: Please, No more animal testing!!!
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
Hello everyone,I just thought that I should bring up a topic that I hold very dear to my heart-- I just can't understand why there are STILL companies out there who endorse animal testing! It is true that most of the "salon brand" comapnies have discouraged such a practice, but the fact is that most of the population does not buy their products at a salon. Rather, they purchase the many store brands that engage in cruel animal tests-- such as the BIG named Pantene brand, among others. Now, I do realize that it can be difficult to avoid all companies who animal test or use animal by-products (since so many still do). However, one should take it upon themselves to do WHATEVER they can. There really is no need for this type of testing to go on anymore in an age of such inreadable technology. I have made a pledge to myself to avoid those brands who animal tests WHENEVER I can, and I ask all of you out there to try and do whatever it is that you can do to help irradicate this cruel and unjust practice!Sherry

Replies:
Posted By: Regina
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
I am completely in agreement with your opinion! I encourage everyone to buy hair products from companies who do not test on animals (the info is on every bottle or container). There are tons of brands who do not test on animals and there is a product line for every price range. Please remember what you promote by using products that test on animals!!!!!!!Regina

-------------
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo