Print Page | Close Window

A couple of beefs

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8296
Printed Date: April 26 2024 at 5:29am

Topic: A couple of beefs
Posted By: brandon
Subject: A couple of beefs
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
Okay, here goes.Just remember, these are only my OPINIONS and thoughts. I welcome any comments on them. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right.First: Men with Ponytails...why?I just don't see the point. I can understand guys with longer length hair, that's awesome, and can even understand putting it back once in a while, but guys who sport a low ponytail on a regular basis. I just think it's wrong.Second: Hockey Haircuts....can you say trailor park?Again, I just don't see how this can be flattering on anyone. Long in back , short in front. The worst is when a woman tries it. Disaster.Third: Big Hair...the 80's are over.Okay, on some women, big hair totally suits their personality. Like if it's wavy or curly, I know they can't help it. Or if they're making a statement. But these women who tease their bangs and the rest of their hair just to make it BIG are just wasting their time.Fourth: Girls who constantly push their hair back behind their ear...tourette syndrome?I go to university and it seems every girl is constantly either flipping their hair, or putting it back behind their ear...every 10 seconds. If you have to do it that often, get it cut. It's just annoying, cute when done once or twice. I have to admit, if I were a girl, I'd probably do it too, but just try to keep it to a minimum okay? Also, the whole "hair flip"..where a girl with long hair takes her hand and flips an entire portion to the other side. I know it must be fun , and again I'd probably do it too, but just dont' do it in class ok?Thanks for listening to me vent.

Replies: