Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=83620
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 10:08am

Topic: Melissa Fumero
Posted By: Cain
Subject: Melissa Fumero
Date Posted: May 19 2017 at 8:17pm
Melissa Fumero from Brooklyn nine nine just cut a bob.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSj3XEgxp9/

Replies:
Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: May 19 2017 at 10:48pm
looks like the same style nearly everyone else has...not that it doesn't work for her

Posted By: Klaatu48
Date Posted: May 20 2017 at 12:10am
I was kind of wondering whether that would happen; she has a cute face, so a shorter length works for her. But while it's not a huge change for her, for the character she plays on Brooklyn Nine-Nine it'll be pretty darn drastic (she almost always has it pulled back when on duty). It'll be interesting to see whether they work the change into the show.

Date Posted: May 20 2017 at 2:10pm
I like it personally. She's very attractive and looked great with long hair but the change is good. She took quite a bit of length off. At least 8 inches would be my guess.

Date Posted: May 21 2017 at 11:04pm
I caught up on a fe episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and I might have been rong about my assessment of her character. In last week's episode or the one before, she showed up with a red bayolage and no one said a word. It really stood out to me that nobody said anything because it seemed like such an Un-Amy Santiago thing to do...

Posted By: Kathryn
Date Posted: May 22 2017 at 2:32am
She does work with a bunch of guys.

Date Posted: May 22 2017 at 8:30am
Yeah, but Gina would have said something. Diaz probably wouldn't have noticed.

Date Posted: May 22 2017 at 9:59am
I'm not sure the writers really care too much about stuff like that. In the first 2 seasons Amy went from quite long to a few inches below collarbone and it was never mentioned. Also Gina had a lob at one point and that wasn't brought up either.

Print Page | Close Window