Print Page | Close Window

Taylor Swift (Reputation Press Kit)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beautiful People, Beautiful Hair
Forum Name: Celebrity Hair Talk
Forum Description: The hair trials and tribulations of Celebrities
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=83685
Printed Date: April 23 2024 at 12:22pm

Topic: Taylor Swift (Reputation Press Kit)
Posted By: Kathryn
Subject: Taylor Swift (Reputation Press Kit)
Date Posted: August 25 2017 at 7:54am
Click to view full size imageClick to view full size imageClick to view full size image

Replies:
Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: August 26 2017 at 1:11pm
wow

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Posted By: P-nut gallery
Date Posted: August 26 2017 at 4:18pm
very bohemian?  for her

Date Posted: September 02 2017 at 5:16pm
At a friends wedding

Posted By: Curlyfan
Date Posted: September 05 2017 at 8:02am
Here's something I've never said on this board: I was there! In fact, I was standing next to the photographer who took this photo. (My wife took almost the identical photo with her phone.)

Background: I took my wife to Martha's Vineyard for an overnight on Saturday. We were strolling around Edgartown Center late afternoon and stumbled on the crowd outside the church a few minutes before Taylor appeared. She shot from her car up the steps to the back door of the church without looking at the crowd, which cooed adoringly when they saw her and the bride. Turns out she's good friends with the bride and served as a bridesmaid or maid of honor. (All bridesmaids wore that crimson color.)

We then waited on the sidewalk another 90-plus minutes or so for the ceremony to end and Taylor to emerge from the church, but this time her security team held a black cloth in front of our view, so all the large crowd could do was boo loudly when we saw what appeared to be her feet walking beneath the black cloth. (I have a video of this if anyone wants to see it.)

The photographer told us the reason he and other paparazzi photographers showed up for a glimpse is that this would be the first time Taylor had appeared in public in 8 months. I'm still confused by this -- wasn't she on the MTV awards show a week earlier? Maybe he meant "in public but not at a staged event?"

Anyway, back to her hair... glad (and surprised) she's kept her bangs all this time, sad she grew out the bob, glad she's allowed some wave back into it. Overall it's a nice change.

-------------
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Posted By: fatmoogas
Date Posted: September 06 2017 at 4:23am
You are now a celebrity too, Curly!

-------------
jug jug to dirty ears

Date Posted: September 07 2017 at 8:03pm
She wasn't at the VMAs just her video.

Posted By: Ricc
Date Posted: September 10 2017 at 11:36am
She has to be the best looking bridesmaid I've ever seen. We'll expect regular paparazzi sideline reports from now on, Curlyfan. Wink

Print Page | Close Window