Print Page | Close Window

Wedding Haircut

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair & Special Events
Forum Name: Wedding Hairstyles
Forum Description: Talk about hair for that very special day.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=84740
Printed Date: July 26 2024 at 6:51pm

Topic: Wedding Haircut
Posted By: Ladyshearer
Subject: Wedding Haircut
Date Posted: November 03 2023 at 7:31am
 So I was at a wedding with the wife at the weekend and witnessed what I think is one of the strangest things I’ve seen at a wedding but one that might appeal to folks on here ! 

So after the ceremony and the photos the bride went of to “get changed” for the reception. The groom came straight to the venue and had a few drinks with us all. After about an hour there was still no sign of the bride but one of the bridesmaids brought in a ribbon wrapped box for the groom. It just said “happy wedding day” on a big label. When he opened it all that was inside was a bag with a pile of blonde hair in it.

The next thing the bride walks in and instead of her past shoulder blonde hair she had at the ceremony, she now has a really short inverted bob haircut. She had apparently just been and got it cut after her photos as a surprise for her new husband as he had always thought she looked great with long hair but she’d wanted to grow it for her wedding. She had said she would get it cut after the wedding but though it would be fun to surprise him on the day so she’d arranged the cut in advance ! I’m told this is now a new “trend” that’s happening at weddings !  Has anyone else experienced anything similar ? 

Print Page | Close Window