Print Page | Close Window

about Diane from Canada----

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8540
Printed Date: April 24 2024 at 9:31pm

Topic: about Diane from Canada----
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: about Diane from Canada----
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:37pm
You know, even perfect strangers can learn a lot about a person from their posts over time. I've been silently lurking these hair boutique boards for 2 years now. All I can say is that this is one honey of a self-absorbed, stubborn, fiesty, proud and arogant, antagonistic, man-hating, entertaining and troubled woman........You just gotta love her!

Replies:
Posted By: Noreen
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:37pm
I think you forgot a few...how about caring, loyal, supportive, protective, sensitive, creative, kind, sincere, expressive and honest. And those of us that have taken the time to know Diane and call her friend *DO* love her and respect her. So, please let's be nice here. This is a *hair* politics board. Not a people bashing board. The things you have just said about Diane are hurtful. What has she ever done to you to make you want to attack her like that? I think *this* says alot about what type of person you are.> You know, even perfect strangers can learn a lot about> a person from their posts over time. I've been> silently lurking these hair boutique boards for 2> years now. All I can say is that this is one honey of> a self-absorbed, stubborn, fiesty, proud and arogant,> antagonistic, man-hating, entertaining and troubled> woman....> ....You just gotta love her!

-------------