Print Page | Close Window

Attitude by Charles Swindoll

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8543
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 4:11am

Topic: Attitude by Charles Swindoll
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Attitude by Charles Swindoll
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:38pm
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.Attitude , to me, is more important than education, money, failures, successes or what other people think, say or do.It is more important than appearance or skill.It will make or breaka company, a church, a home.But we havea choice every day as to the attitude we will embrace for that day.We cannot change our past or how people will act in a certain way.The only thing we can have control of is our attitude.Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.So it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.............................................................

Replies:
Posted By: Erika
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:39pm
Very well said.> The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of> attitude on life.> Attitude , to me, is more important than education,> money, failures, successes or what other people think,> say or do.> It is more important than appearance or skill.> It will make or breaka company, a church, a home.> But we havea choice every day as to the attitude we> will embrace for that day.> We cannot change our past or how people will act in a> certain way.> The only thing we can have control of is our attitude.> Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to> it.> So it is with you... we are in charge of our> attitudes.>> ............................................................

-------------