Print Page | Close Window

Hey Mark/Jack/Bill/(insert name here)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8551
Printed Date: June 17 2024 at 1:38am

Topic: Hey Mark/Jack/Bill/(insert name here)
Posted By: JerkyFlea
Subject: Hey Mark/Jack/Bill/(insert name here)
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:40pm
The curiousity has finally overcome me. Where are you from?I've been assuming that you were one of our foreign visitors for whom English is a second language (and thus the reason your posts are easily identifiable by their School of Redundancy School format). And yet, I have a nagging recollection that Jena keeps mentioning that you are in the Norfolk area.So what's the deal?JFRelated Link:JerkyFlea's Celebrity Hair Spray

-------------
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.

Replies:
Posted By: Mark
> Yes I am from a town that Jena mentioned. I am not aforeigner. I am a U.S. Citizen. English is my primarylanguage,Jerky Flea. Yes my hair stories about ladies arein the long hair format. Remember Jerky Flea,when theladies grow their hair long,they have everything to gain,and nothing to lose. What a winning proposition,when ladylets her hair grow,everything to gain,nothing to lose.Yes Jerky Flea, I think you will agree,ladies hair businessis our business, For ladies hair, it is time to grow and show,that is the best show of all. I use a friends computer.Jerky Flea, I got an idea,how about a ladies long haircontest. Lets see what lady will grow the longest hairof all!!!! That long hair contest will be the MANE attraction. Long tresses get rid of ladies daily stresses.I have a real sense of humor,that makes those ladies mad.

-------------

Posted By: Lisa
> foreigner. I am a U.S. Citizen. English is my primary> language,Jerky Flea. Yes my hair stories about ladies> are> in the long hair format. Remember Jerky Flea,when the> ladies grow their hair long,they have everything to> gain,> and nothing to lose. What a winning proposition,when> lady> lets her hair grow,everything to gain,nothing to lose.> Yes Jerky Flea, I think you will agree,ladies hair> business> is our business, For ladies hair, it is time to grow> and show,that is the best show of all. I use a friends> computer.> Jerky Flea, I got an idea,how about a ladies long hair> contest. Lets see what lady will grow the longest hair> of all!!!! That long hair contest will be the MANE> attraction. Long tresses get rid of ladies daily> stresses.> I have a real sense of humor,that makes those ladies> mad.Well Gosh,If only I had known years ago that long hair would take away my daily stresses!Just think,if only I had grown my hair long years ago I could have avoided the stresses of childrearing,paying bills,commuting,work and all those other every day stresses!Silly,silly me!! Lisa

-------------

Posted By: Dave
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:41pm
Mark,> Yes my hair stories about ladies are in the long hair format.What, pray tell, is "the long hair format?"> when the ladies grow their hair long,they have everything> to gain, and nothing to lose ... Long tresses get rid of> ladies daily stresses.Would you care to expound on these ideas?> I have a real sense of humor,that makes those ladies mad.If one's sense of humor induces anger, would that not invalidate your claim to having a "real" sense of humor?Perhaps what you think of as your sense of humor is more aptly described as your desire to be irritate others.Dave

-------------
David M Squires