Print Page | Close Window

Politically Correct!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8588
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 4:18am

Topic: Politically Correct!!
Posted By: Tom
Subject: Politically Correct!!
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 10:00pm
Hi all,I am new to this site and wanted to say hi and ask a question. What is a politically correct way to meet someone with long hair without getting them nervous. I am attracted to women with extremely long hair, like alot of guys here, but don't know how to approach one? What would be the best way to meet them? Are there any personals you know that caters to long hair? What is the best way of finding someone with long hair in a town? Thanks,Tom

-------------
:)

Replies:
Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: January 11 2000 at 10:00pm
> Hi all,> I am new to this site and wanted to say hi and ask a> question. What is a politically correct way to meet> someone with long hair without getting them nervous. I> am attracted to women with extremely long hair, like> alot of guys here, but don't know how to approach one?> What would be the best way to meet them? Are there any> personals you know that caters to long hair? What is> the best way of finding someone with long hair in a> town? Thanks,> TomThe best way I have found in the past is to just go and introduce yourself. Be polite, but don't obsess about their hair. Complement them about their hair, but don't ask too many questions right off the bat, that might spook them. You should get to know the person UNDER the hair. The hair may attract you in the first place, but the person underneath should make you want to stay.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window