Print Page | Close Window

Tempting me

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8625
Printed Date: June 22 2024 at 10:00pm

Topic: Tempting me
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Tempting me
Date Posted: June 30 2000 at 2:54pm
Twice a year I get a major makeover, summertime and christmas time. I let my hair grow in-between. I have had short pixies, short boy styles with perms angled bobs, blunt bobs you name it. Well anyways this summer came and my hair wich is very layered and about mid neck length from my last haicut, which was a short angle bob, and I decided maybe I want no to cut. My boyfriend of two years, surprised me by asking me when the big haircut was happening. He seemed very excited about it, I was somewhat thrown back, he has even made the comments on he really like the back short, have I thought about curls, he just keeps on asking everytime we get together. I have not told him my thoughts, I never imagined he was that turned on by it, so it is tempting to get a major change. Thoughts

Replies:
Posted By: bobbedguy
Date Posted: June 30 2000 at 3:51pm
WOW! It sounds like you have tried many different things with your hair. I wish that I (a guy) had all those options available to me. Anyway, many people are attracted to particular styles on women. Personally I love bobs. I actually have a bob myself below my ears with bangs and a short nape. Maybe you should get that short bob back with the buzzed nape. To me there isn't much sexier.

-------------

Posted By: dianefromcanada
Date Posted: June 30 2000 at 11:26pm
Hello Gail:

Maybe your boyfriend is very supportive of your exciting changes that you make and wanted to express his support.
Sounds like a nice guy. He probably likes to see you happy.

-------------
dianefromcanada