Print Page | Close Window

UK Television Adverts

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8695
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 3:20pm

Topic: UK Television Adverts
Posted By: James
Subject: UK Television Adverts
Date Posted: July 17 2001 at 12:07pm
In about 1988 there was an ad that I loved more than I`d dare admit. 2 girls were sitting chatting in a restaurant. One comes over all coy and furtive, says that she has a problem, grey hairs....The other smiles guardedly, enquiring `We`re not going to dye it, are we??` Well, no, continues the wary sufferer, but you`d think there was something I could just shampoo in, wouldn`t you? Turns out the other had been using the product all along. Her suffering friend is stunned and thrilled ...... a classic. What do other make of My delight here?

What other ads are members please to recall?

Replies:
Posted By: phil
Date Posted: July 24 2001 at 6:04pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP121551672&id=3443&page=1#10.3443.1 - 10.3443.1
I like the one where the guy leaves the boss`s office, all glum. "He doesn`t like my ideas" he moans. "Maybe it`s your grey hair" advises a helpful and strangely altruistic co-worker. Next day: Newly dark haired man leaves same office. "He loves it!" The office erupts with happiness for him. "It`s because you look younger!" exclaims the excited colleague. Why, this must happen all the time. ;)

-------------
phil

Print Page | Close Window