Print Page | Close Window

Haircut.net

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Hair Politics
Forum Description: The politics of Hair is a slippery slope...
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8737
Printed Date: April 18 2024 at 11:18pm

Topic: Haircut.net
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: Haircut.net
Date Posted: July 14 2002 at 10:44pm
I am wondering, the women who shave their heads on Haircut.net, do they go out into the world with the shaved head? I mean most of the women seem to be business women...do they wear wigs or what?

Replies:
Posted By: Rachel A
Date Posted: July 15 2002 at 12:10am
I`ve visited that site. OK...I don`t think I could ever do that. Maybe they wear a scarf?

-------------
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

Posted By: Claude
Date Posted: July 15 2002 at 12:45am
Thats a stupid ass site. I stumbled across that site once. I think those women get paid for having their heads shaved....how much I have no idea but they probably need the money. Anyone who thinks they look more attractive bald than with hair must have severe homosexual tendencies....that site is for freaks and extreme hair fetish morons who get off on it because it`s some strange form of domination over someone and defeminising of a women. You people are wacked!!!

-------------

Posted By: duke
Date Posted: July 15 2002 at 11:11am
I saw that site and it`s really odd - they manage to get pretty girls with pretty hair and
get it all shorn off. The girls don`t look like punks or anything - they are otherwise
very clean. How odd. Maybe they adventurous or need the money or were well paid.
I wouldn`t go as far as say they have homosexual tendencies. Who knows. At any
rate, I do not visit that site because I think it is designed as a place for fetishes.

-------------

Posted By: duke
Date Posted: July 15 2002 at 11:12am
Don`t forget also that people have all kinds of foibles - maybe they wouldn`t tell
anyone and go around wearing wigs, but when they come home enjoy looking
(or their boyfriends looking) at their bald crowns. Unusual but people do all kinds
of things.

-------------

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: July 15 2002 at 1:38pm
No girl I know would shave her head for any amount of money! Yet this guy seems to find 100`s that do it and no of them look like they have cried a tear.. which is how my GF would look even if she had done it for huge amount of money!

-------------