Print Page | Close Window

I want a perm is that wierd?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of the male species.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8909
Printed Date: June 19 2024 at 2:39pm

Topic: I want a perm is that wierd?
Posted By: scott
Subject: I want a perm is that wierd?
Date Posted: February 11 2001 at 11:03pm
Is it so wierd that I want to have my hair permed? Is there something wrong with me? I have a fasination with the hood dryer too and want to be under it at a salon? Whats wrong with me?

Replies:
Posted By: McKee
Date Posted: February 12 2001 at 4:53pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP758148352&id=183&page=1#14.183.1 - 14.183.1
Nope, absolutly nothin` is wrong! This may seem weird but you are just curious and thats a good thing most of the time. Perms for guys aren`t as weird as you may think, it just might feel odd thinking that because you aren`t used to seeing people like that on a daily basis. Hey, I`m a girl and I`ve always wondering about what the clippers felt like.... and i dont see anything wrong with that!

-------------
"If everybody demanded peace instead of another television set, then there`d be peace"

~John W. Lennon

Posted By: scott
Date Posted: February 12 2001 at 10:53pm
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP758148352&id=183&page=1#14.184.1 - 14.184.1
Thank you for replying. I have always wordered what it is like to sit under a dryer. My exgirlfriend always wanted me to get a perm and I think it has really made me want to. What is involved and what is I don`t like it? My hair is only about 3 inches long, is that long enough?

-------------