Print Page | Close Window

ABSOLUTE ANTI FRIZZ&CURL GUIDE

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of the male species.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8971
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 9:40am

Topic: ABSOLUTE ANTI FRIZZ&CURL GUIDE
Posted By: tse
Subject: ABSOLUTE ANTI FRIZZ&CURL GUIDE
Date Posted: October 20 2001 at 6:51pm
I have discovered the secret to control frizz and curly hair at max: my hair is wavy at the sides and a little curly at the front, i have tried every product and nothing works, the last one i tried was Vavoom smoothing hair and didn`t work either, but now i know the cause:

water.

most homes receive very hard water, with lots of chlorine and stuff, that messe hair, that is the cause for frizz and curls, i did an experiment:

i washed my hair with bottled drinking water for a whole month, that is absolute pure water and guess what:
100% frizz eliminated and my hair very easy to comb and killed the curls as well, it was baby soft.

i also used a good conditioner twice a week, what it is really important is to not leave dirt or shampoo because that might cause danfruff, another think i do is when the bottled water is cold, i use a jar filled with hot water and another empty jar, i combine the two to get the right temperature, this is all bottled water.

i decided to buy a shower filter but aparently was stolen and i got my money back, i keep washing with bottle water and i have no complains.

and finally to get your hair as smooth as possible, wear a cap for several hours, sometimes 1 hour is enough, i am allowed to wear caps in my school so i use it the whole day at school and in the evenings i go to parties with really smooth, lubricated, baby soft hair.

I am sure this will help everyone, it really works, just use bottled water and a cap thats it , you get used to it.
and it is not expensive since you might spend more water in the shower than just washing your hair with a jar, of course yo do wash your body with the shower, but you just try not to wet your hair, until you use your bottled purified water.

Print Page | Close Window