Print Page | Close Window

brushing waves question

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Men's Hair & Fashion
Forum Name: Men's Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of the male species.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=9277
Printed Date: May 16 2024 at 9:55pm

Topic: brushing waves question
Posted By: wnaeyman
Subject: brushing waves question
Date Posted: May 06 2004 at 8:21pm
I know alot of questions have been asked before but can you brush your hair in a 360 motion to get your waves or do you have to do it the other way

Replies:
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Date Posted: May 10 2004 at 2:50pm
no u cant do that wat in the world is wrong with you you will mess ur hair up ittl look like a cow lick just brush forward top and back down and sides down

Posted By: Twista
Date Posted: May 10 2004 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by trey trey wrote:

no u cant do that wat in the world is wrong with you you will mess ur hair up ittl look like a cow lick just brush forward top and back down and sides down

Once again dont pay attention to him. Hes alittle excited over just getting his waves.

-------------

Date Posted: May 10 2004 at 6:09pm
why u got fabulous on here wit his messy waves not like mine

Date Posted: May 10 2004 at 6:17pm

STFU Trey with yo dumb ass. Your waves aint ****. Dont come here crying about how to get waves and buggin everyone how to get and when to wash. Dumb ass. If you so conceded about your waves than post a pic and prove yoself. Since your ass is new to waves (even though you act like u aint) fab waves look like that b/c his hair is pretty long. Wait till your **** get longer it will look the same. Dont make me copy and paste all the****ng threads you made and now when ppl just like u ask 4 help.. you diss them and act like ur all mighty b/c you JUST got waves.. go somewere else with that stuck up bull****.

-------------

Date Posted: May 28 2004 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Twista Twista wrote:

STFU Trey with yo dumb ass. Your waves aint ****. Dont come here crying about how to get waves and buggin everyone how to get and when to wash. Dumb ass. If you so conceded about your waves than post a pic and prove yoself. Since your ass is new to waves (even though you act like u aint) fab waves look like that b/c his hair is pretty long. Wait till your **** get longer it will look the same. Dont make me copy and paste all the****ng threads you made and now when ppl just like u ask 4 help.. you diss them and act like ur all mighty b/c you JUST got waves.. go somewere else with that stuck up bull****.

Date Posted: May 28 2004 at 10:16pm
That was funny had to laugh at that.

Date Posted: May 28 2004 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by O O wrote:

That was funny had to laugh at that.

? Old thread back from tha death :/

-------------

Print Page | Close Window