Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

KMS or/and Joico

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Violeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KMS or/and Joico
    Posted: September 24 2002 at 6:52pm
I was checking the shops for a good shampoo for oily hair , they told me that these 2 types are good : KMS "Totally Clean Shampoo" and Joico "Lavei"

KMS -Totally Clean Shampoo :
-deep cleanses without stripping
-contains no additional oils
-increases hair strength and body
-great shampoo for teens
-fragrance: green apple
-product type: shampoo
-designed for: oily hair and scalp.
-hold: n/a
-shine: n/a
-pH: 4.5-5.5
-use: lather. rinse. repeat.
available sizes: 3.4 oz./100 mL, 12 oz./350 mL, 25.4 oz./750 mL (price 11 canadiann $)
INGREDIENTS: water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocoamphodiacetate, magnesium sulfate, magnesium carbonate, citric acid, hydrolyzed yeast, DMDm hydantoin, tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1, fragrance.

Joico-Lavei : similar .

So , are they any good , are this shampoos going to dry or damage my hair ?

ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2002 at 9:09pm
Hi Violeta,

This looks good from the ingredient list. Sodium laureth sulfate is, according to the FDA, a mild surfactant cleanser that is relatively gentle. It`s a good choice. The tetrasodium EDTA is a chelating agent which will remove minerals and buildup from your hair. This sounds like a good product. Hope this helps! :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Violeta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Violeta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 2:37pm
Ok , I understand , but now , with which one should I go ?
Witch one is the best , as a brand I mean , KMS or Joico ?

Thank u very much for the advice .
ps : Sorry if I make mistakes(spelling etc.) but I am just starting to learning English
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 4:39pm
No brand is really better than another. Just check the ingredient list on individual products for harsh chemicals.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic