Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Susan Walters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Susan Walters
    Posted: January 14 2002 at 12:35pm
Susan Walters, who plays Diane Jenkins on the Young and the Restless soap opera, was on The Weakest Link last night. She looked gorgeous in her feathered shoulder-length hairstyle.
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 6:35pm
Is this the girl who played on the sitcom "Dear John" many years ago? She was adorable!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2002 at 12:26am
Originally posted by buzzednapelover buzzednapelover wrote:

Is this the girl who played on the sitcom "Dear John" many years ago? She was adorable!

Yes, that was her, although her hair was gloriously longer in her later episodes of Dear John. She is thinner now and the current hairstyle suits her so well. I`m going to have to skip work and watch Young and the Restless one of these afternoons. And, yes, my boss at the car wash would probably fire me if I did it too often.
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2002 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Gord Gord wrote:

Originally posted by buzzednapelover buzzednapelover wrote:

Yes, that was her, although her hair was gloriously longer in her later episodes of Dear John. She is thinner now and the current hairstyle suits her so well. I'm going to have to skip work and watch Young and the Restless one of these afternoons. And, yes, my boss at the car wash would probably fire me if I did it too often.

Gordo, You work at a carwash! Let me guess, you live in parents` garage as well.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 1:02am
Well, not really on either point, Stu. I thought if I took it upon myself to make up things about myself that everyone would concentrate on the point of Hair Talk instead of flaming one another, but I guess I gave you too much credit. I stand by my point about Susan Walters and her hair, though. Your turn.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 7:11am
Come on, Stu... give it a rest... I enjoy jabbing Gord(in clean fun) as much as anyone but I do respect his right to his opinion... as wrong as it may be..lol Lets talk HAIR!!!!
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2002 at 7:42pm
Gord - you are just tooooo much fun to tease !! :D...g
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 12:09pm
First off, let me say to Hal, I guess you`re right, I shouldn`t keep taking hits at good ole Gordo. Forget the double standard that`s he`s allowed to respond rudely to everyone who disagrees with him. I guess I should be the more mature person since I have a career and don`t work in a carwash.
And secondly, Gordo, notice I still believe you`re a friggin` towel boy. I don`t buy that lame excuse of yours for a second. If you truly wanted us to focus on your `wonder insite` then you would have never given any of us that extrious information. However, you like being the focal point of this board since you don`t have a life outside of it. I guess I took the bait. Shame of me.

-Stu

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 1:08pm
Guys, for the love of Mike (whoever that is), let it go. It`s gone beyond the point of vaguely entertaining to damn annoying. This thing is only continuing because Gord just keeps tossing the lobs (you gotta let some of them pass), Hal enjoys tweaking Gord (for the sheer fun of it), and Stu can`t recognize sarcasm (Gord doesn`t work at a carwash).

Sheesh. Move on. At least go after a truly irritating target, like the newly resurfaced "Bret Hitman Hart".

Later,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 2:57pm
JF,

Do you mean we should poke fun at Bret "The Hitman, every cute woman with long blond hair should cut it all off" Hart?

Sure, why not!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic