Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears New Hair color and Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
growler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 8:32am
according to britneyspears.org the pictures that were taken of brit's new hair were rite after she left the salon...if thats true they must not have wasted too much time stylin it
Big J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 9:10am
Hey she was probably just concerned about cutting it first....by the way she is going she is going progressivly shorter. First on SNL she has it at her shoulders and now it is chin lenth. Where next?
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 10:35am
I LOVE iT!!! And I think it's styled!

growler View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 10:35am
you're rite she is goin shorter and shorter...i dont think shell go muhc shorter altho it would be cool and if she does i bet the extensions will be back in in a heartbeat..unless she really is changing her ways....i wouldnt be surprised if the next time ya see her she has extensions ....we still havent seen ne more pics
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 1:32pm
This story in NY Post today...

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/73981.htm
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 2:01pm
Its amazing she keeps cutting her hair shorter and shorter even though she claims to be a long haired girl. I wish all long haired girls would follow her example at how to wear there hair, lets start with Shakaria, then Jessica Simpson, Michelle Trachtenberg and so on down the list of long haired beauties. I hope Britney does go shorter, as for style she over payed for the style, it looks as though she was in a big hurry to go some where and told then not to comb it. The guy quoted in the artical should get his facts straight, Britney is a natural burnett not blonde so she has colored her hair before, as a matter of fact wireimge has a flash back pic of her up right now showing her in brown hair from several years ago.
conway28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conway28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 2:24pm
Wow, i love britney''s new do. Makes her looks more her age now and not the little schoolgirl she was. And what a perfect shape for her, a one length classic bob, I say wow again.
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 3:25pm
I think Britney looks in any color. She's a pretty person so she can get away with anything, be it blonde or brunette. I think with long blonde hair she looks like a superstar/goddess but with her natural color she looks like being herself and more humble. It can be exhausting to be a superstar/goddess for so long lol. Sometimes it's good to experience a change for something low maintenance. I'm glad that Britney's finally growing up and less commercialized.
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

Its amazing she keeps cutting her hair shorter and shorter even though she claims to be a long haired girl. I wish all long haired girls would follow her example at how to wear there hair, lets start with Shakaria, then Jessica Simpson, Michelle Trachtenberg and so on down the list of long haired beauties. I hope Britney does go shorter, as for style she over payed for the style, it looks as though she was in a big hurry to go some where and told then not to comb it. The guy quoted in the artical should get his facts straight, Britney is a natural burnett not blonde so she has colored her hair before, as a matter of fact wireimge has a flash back pic of her up right now showing her in brown hair from several years ago.

i'm curious to know why you are so obsessed that females have to have there hair cut short? i know people have different opinions but if you had your way everyone would hack off all their hair. i personally like long hair but a lot of women look good with their hair short. i love halle berry hair short for example.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 4:24pm
Eh... I'm wavering on this one. I'll wait till I see it done up before deciding whether I like it or not. The color is fine, but what gets me is the lack of bangs. I think Brit looks best when she has a little hair in her eyes -- it really gives her a sultry look. When it's all one length it just doesn't have the same kick.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2003 at 5:07pm
[QUOTE=princessmonica]
i'm curious to know why you are so obsessed that females have to have there hair cut short? i know people have different opinions but if you had your way everyone would hack off all their hair. i personally like long hair but a lot of women look good with their hair short. i love halle berry hair short for example.

Hey princess, this is the first time I have seen your name. Anyway I wouldn't call it an obsession, i call it as some choose to like short haired woman over long hair. I still am trying to figure out why that is in my case but have not cracked the code. Is it ok to be obessed over long hair like Gord is? Should all woman have hair as long as it can grow no matter how bad it looks, maybe men can drag them around by there hair like in the cave man era. There are some cases when I do think a woman looked better with long hair, for instance Celine I said looked better with long hair. Just remember unless you live in Iraq nobody can force you to cut your hair unless its in a contract, your kidnapped, or something down that road, and it almost always grows back!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 12:03am
hi
shorthair75_2000
thank you for your reply. even though i have long hair i just don't want crummy long hair. i have grown my hair out for many years trying my best to have my long hair look pretty. when i was younger i tried having shorter hair but for me i did not like it.
long hair works best for me. i can put it up or down. straight or curly. with bangs or bangs pushed back. this is what i look like http://hometown.aol.com/sanders42602/myhomepage/wedding.html
i'm sure many women feel the same way i do. the thing is it is easy for a celebrity to go get the hair cut short and if they do not like it or it's not the ''in'' thing anymore they can put extentions in their hair.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 12:24am
I only have this to say about that: "No comment."
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 4:39am
If long hair works for you and your comfortable with it them go for it. Britney however looks way better with this new short style then she ever did with long hair imo.
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 6:55pm
Brittany looks great in her shorter hairdo. She looked pretty good before too.
Brittany is typical of most modern female singers in today's music biz, at least in the past ten years:-- great to look at, not much in the musical talent department....!
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 7:39pm
Jessica Simpson who by the way has real boobs, can sing Britney and Christina under any day, as can Mandy, not much to look at right now though with that mullett, Jennifer Love Hewitt, who just recently chopped her hair into a beautiful jaw lenght bob is a awesome singer as well. J-lo is a ok singer better than Britney and had a cute short style going but grew it out as fast as she cut it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by shorthair75_2000 shorthair75_2000 wrote:

Jessica Simpson who by the way has real boobs, can sing Britney and Christina under any day, as can Mandy, not much to look at right now though with that mullett, Jennifer Love Hewitt, who just recently chopped her hair into a beautiful jaw lenght bob is a awesome singer as well. J-lo is a ok singer better than Britney and had a cute short style going but grew it out as fast as she cut it.

what does britney's boobs have to do with hair? plus she does have real boobs. i know fake one from real ones. i'm not ashame to admit i have implants. when you have implants you get familar with the shape, size, etc.
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 1:58pm
Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with Short Hair? I never really liked Britney Spears she isn't that bad but still rather plain looking.

I've seen so much stuff about people wanting various people to shear their locks off: It's not your hair! I'd hate to be a celebrity. People don't own celebrities. I don't think it's worth money if people objectify you like that. Fame sucks, because of critics. I remember pressurising a girl I was in love with to change her hair once; it was one of the worst things I could of done. It made her feel uncomfortable. Imagine being a celebrity and reading in magazines or on websites what people think of you.

But the main thing is that Short hair is greati f you want it - but it's not like it's some kind of magical thing that makes everyone beautiful. I am a long hair person myself, I think it is better as long hair is more variable wheras short hair tends to look the same, but I still like short hair on some people. But I don't go around saying that certain people should grow their hair out just so I'd like looking at them better.

The thign with short hair is that sometimes it represents the horrible "functional" minimalistic part of society, which takes away all the nice frills and hapyp bits and just creates a working environment wherever you are.
It's just not right...
I remember reading about people cutting their hair short for job interviews, because they were to be becomes mothers - It's your life. Don't let anyone else define it. Take suggestions if you want, but make up your own mind, and your own hair. Hair is the most changable thing on your person - use it as a beacon of who you are.

hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 6:17am
Tha's just it. Hair is the most obvious way of expressing change!! When you feel you have hit a turning point in your life and no longer want to be the person you were before....Hair is the surest way to make you feel this transformation.
It is anyone's free choice to do this or not do this. I agree with Vineman. It is also our free choice to express our wish for someone to go short. God Bless the USA!!!

I am a long haired lady myself.....But it is becasue I look better that way. I have tried short and it doesn't work for me.

Brittney looks great in her new look though. I think it expresses her change into a more serious performer.

Jacqui
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2003 at 9:43am
Nobody forced Britney to get a better shorter hair style, she did it on her own, maybe with the suggestion of her hair dresser that is how shee became the now short hair brown hair britney from her long fake blonde look she has had since 2000. There is nothing wrong with some one who wants to change or some one who has short hair over long haiir as same goes with long hair. If you are comfortable with long hair it looks good on you, you don't care what anyone else thinks and if your are in most of the world not just USA you can say who cares what other people think about you, Britney did until now. I saw a nice picture of Britney in one of those Britney sitesds where she had long hair about 2 inches below her shoulders and it was nicely trimed, the picture may have been taken not long after she had a few inchs removed, the hair was nice and even on the bottom and blunt. That is yhe nicest I've ever seen her hair, I thionk thats one reason I peferr woman with short hair is because so many grow it but thats all they just grow it and don't care of there hair it get long and stragley, uneven, and unhealthly looking, and thats a turn off for me. So many times girls who cut there hair short end up looking hotter and feeling better about them selves than did when there hair was long, and I don't know why some feel they have to have long hair because short hair is not versatile, or don't look good on them. there are many differnt ways to wear short hair and many differnt lenghts to short hair if one don't work doesn't mean they all arn't. I do like long hair on certian people, but they wear it not grow it, they control there hair not the hair controling them, and those are the ones you see with long thick healthy hair, that just flows flawlessly and shines like nothing else. Wear your hair long, but don't let it wear you. Your hair tells some one who you are and if you have nice hair that says your a good person who cares how you look and what other people think of you, you care how your hair lookks and feels and how it looks on you, wear sloppy hair says I don't care about any thing but myself and I'm lazy. Its not hard to neglect your hair, but its even easier to take care of it and it will take care of you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic