Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Good volumizing shampoos & conditioners for fine, color treated hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good volumizing shampoos & conditioners for fine, color treated hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good volumizing shampoos & conditioners for fine, color treated hair?
    Posted: October 20 2004 at 2:41pm
Hi All,

I'm just wondering what your favorite volumizing shampoos and conditioners for fine, thin color-treated hair are? Right now I'm using Dove volumizing shampoo for color-treated hair. I use it everyday and I use the matching conditioner every other day (have to or else my hair feels a bit dry). I like the product, but I'm not completely wowed by it. I have my hair cut into a shorter hairstyle with layers and the key to success with this hairstyle is volume - lots of it! I'm still sort of looking for that miracle product - the one that gives tons of body and volume without weighing hair down after repeated use. And it has to be safe for color-treated hair. Does such a product even exist?
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 9:07am
I just recently tried and liked Peter Coppola Bodifying Shampoo and Conditioner with Soyagen. These can be ordered off QVC but may be too much hassle if you wanted something right now. I've had it about a week and I really like it so far.

Twanda
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 11:11am
Thank you Twanda!
portrgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote portrgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 11:13am
Treseme has stuff out I believe. Otherwise I'm using Pantene Pro V Thickening Shampoo and conditioner and I have colored hair and highlights (it seems to be fine!).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic