Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lindsay Lohan
    Posted: May 14 2005 at 3:54pm
I don't remember who posted it but awhile ago I remember someone saying how they thought Lindsay Lohan's hair was too dark and that they were surprised she went darker (from her auburn shade) because she had said in an interview that she would love to go blonde for a day, well, I've seen the platinum Lindsay Lohan and I absolutely hate it.  If someone were to have suggested she go blonde I probably wouldn't have thought it was a good idea because she has such gorgeous red hair, but I don't think I would have thought it would look awful, but now that she's done it (for a film role) I have to say that it makes her look terrible.  I don't know if it's the color or the combination of the color, her freckles, and how crazily thin she's gotten but this really doesn't suit her at all.  I am normally a Lindsay Lohan fan.  I like her movies and I always thought she looked great before, but now she is really teetering on the edge of unattractiveness.  Hopefully she won't like it and keep her hair blonde the way some other stars have.  She looks much healthier and prettier as a redhead and if I had her coloring I'd go red myself.  Even my boyfriend, who prefers blondes, thinks she should go back to the red, which shocked me because we disagreed back when Laura Prepon went blonde (even though she's supposedly naturally blonde).  I haven't been to the site in a long time so sorry if this has been discussed.  I didn't feel like reading all the old posts. 
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 7:51am
She totally looks like she's about to lose her mind.  It looks like a cry for help.
Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 9:00pm
I definitely agree with you.  The hair and the drastic weight loss, it's just crazy to me.  It's funny how so many people will get critical if you comment on someone being too thin, but those same people would ridicule her if she gained weight.  Sorry to go off on a tangent but am I the only one to think that she looks awful?  She was really pretty in "Mean Girls" and "Freaky Friday," now she looks old and haggard, which considering she's only 18 is definitely not a good thing.  I hope she comes to her senses and gets back to her normal self.  As for the hair thing, I realize that actresses/actors are often asked to change their look for a role, but considering Lindsay's body of work I can't imagine her signing on to do a film where she looks bad (didn't she make a comment awhile back - which annoyed a lot of people - that Halle Berry and Charlize Theron only won awards because they made themselves look ugly and that people were more impressed by that than their acting?  So don't you think she probably isn't the type to do a film that would make her look so bad?)  It's not even just the fact that she is looking less than healthy lately, she really looks like there might be something wrong.  I'm not going to say eating disorder because I don't know and it's her life, but my bet is that her family situation (ie: her dad's insanity) is taking it's toll on her.  If I was one of her friends or a family member I'd tell her that she was never fat so she shouldn't be afraid to gain weight, because frankly, she looked a million times better before, and I would tell her that she should not go blonde ever again.  Maybe she could carry brown hair but definitely not so light a blonde shade.  Oh, and to quit smoking because it's not only unhealthy, but it will wreck her skin and hair. 
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 9:11am
Right on Ashley!
VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 6:32pm
Just heard an awful quote on MSN. Lohan said, "... Compared to a lot of actresses my age, I'm actually overweight," the alarmingly slimmed-down teen queen tells Teen Vogue. "There are so many really, really thin girls out there." LOL, yes Lindsay, you're so overweight.

Edited by VeeDubGirl
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 9:51pm
Wow...If she said that she needs to get treatment. The picture is disturbing.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2005 at 10:38pm

Yes I think it looks horrible also! I am a natural redhead and I went through a phase 2 years ago where I wanted to be blonde.... well to all redheads out tehre NEVER EVER DYE YOUR HAIR! I dyed mine all blonde and it looked ridiculous on me, and I also dyed my hair a dark brown and within 3 weeks the red was just seeping though and my hair strated to look green. I dunno what it is but when you dye redhair it isn't the same as it would be for blondes or brunettes!

That's why I have decided to just live with my redhair. Now I just highlight it blonde and it looks great! So now it is a strawberry blonde. Anyway back to Lindsay, HONEY GO BACK TO THE RED!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 8:37am
Yes go back to red Lindsay, and maybe eat a couple of cheeseburgers while you're at it 
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 8:47am
I like her as redhead he's hopping that she will go back and no damage from the dyes or we are going to see a short Lindsay.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 8:55am
Very possible...but that would be better than the emaciated girl we see in the photo.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 9:09am

Latest photo.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 10:38am
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :::Covers Eyes!:::  It's gotten worse!!! Her skin even looks kinda spotty and bruised. She used to be so cute, too bad. 
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 6:05pm
There's enough blondes. As much as I love blonde, there's too many nowadays, there's no "notable" blondes anymore. Man, I miss that. A good head of bleached hair. Now everyone's doing it in a crappy boring way.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 10:27am
Redhead! We want her back as a Redhead!
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kymiks View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kymiks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 11:11am
OMG,  she looks like Kim Cattrall in that last pic, or is it just me??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Kymiks Kymiks wrote:

OMG,  she looks like Kim Cattrall in that last pic, or is it just me??

LOL, yeah, I can kinda see that actually.
verybored View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verybored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Kymiks Kymiks wrote:

OMG,  she looks like Kim Cattrall in that last pic, or is it
just me??
More accurately, she looks like how Kim Cattrall will
look in 2015.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 5:01pm
HAHA 
alvin8191 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alvin8191 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 9:19am
When I saw that pic a few days ago I thought there was a slight resemblance to Kim Cattrall also. But I have to say that at 40 something, Kim is much more attractive than Lindsay. The girl does not look healthy! I hope that she and many like her take a good hard look at themselves and get some help. They are too young to put themselves in this kind of risk.  
short is good, buzzed is better, bald is best!!!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 9:26am
I agree with alvin. The risks are to high, as I have learnt the hard way...
And I don't understand what the fascination about blond hair is all about anyway? I know she did it for a movie, but there are just to many fake blondes out there...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic