Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SHRINKIES - REVIEW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SHRINKIES - REVIEW
    Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:12am

A product called SHRINKIES... will be reviewed soon on NailsnSuch.....

Anyone got any samples?

Edited by Administrator
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 9:51am
which brand of shrnkies are you going to review?  cause there are a whole bunch out there... Some better than others.  SOme really awful, some fabulous.

It's kinda like saying 'we're gonna review a product called fruit'  if you only try the apples...
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 11:45am

hey- check out her website and go to the hair extension site- its made up by posts  from Softgentlebreeze

plenty of room to post there too!

Nails n Stuff (Hair) - Powered by XMB 1.8 Partagium Final SP3

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 11:48am
Oh.My.God. Is this some sort of psychosis or what?!
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 12:00pm
silly me thinking this was a not particularly clear/well informed, yet well intentioned poster.  silly silly me...

I just hate wasting the time to click through to peoples sites, gonna have to atop being lazy
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by mochachip mochachip wrote:

silly me thinking this was a not particularly clear/well informed, yet well intentioned poster.  silly silly me...

It's because you're a good person and you automatically assume the best about people. What boggles me is how someone, a known and acknowledged scamster/stalker, persists with the scams and bs where she KNOWS people are on to her! Must be a chemical imbalance there.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:19pm
hmmmm, imagine that.....and should I guess which shrinkies will be reviewed? And should I wonder what the outcome of the review will be?
gingerhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gingerhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 3:41pm

I have just had a look at that link and all the messages are from her company and someone else on there who are the moderator etc.  I suppose she has to promote her business somehow whatever it is she does.

Hey everyone take a look at this I found it on the web then someone sent me an email about it!!
http://www.hairxtensions.cjb.net/
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:08pm

Damn, I'm getting good, I figured it out in the first post! She's like a cancer that just won't go away......

Bad business is better than no business?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:10pm

I just did my own review of shrinkies on the site. I think it was a fair and honest review. And I think Im as qualified as anyone to write a review. We'll see how it goes........

http://www.nailsnstuff.co.uk/Hairforum/viewthread.php?tid=17 2

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:36pm
Well, she makes it impossible to register, making it even more difficult to view the board. My already low interest level is now none.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:50pm

Syren, I didnt have any problem registering. It took me all of a minute to register. Hmmm dont know whats up with that.

I just wanted to get a fair review up on the site before any negative or unfair posts were made.(not that it WILL happen, but just in case!) Hopefully it will be a friendly forum.......

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 4:52pm
Oh by the way, use the link that Tangles posted and down on the left it has a register button to click.
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 5:01pm
Duh. Thanks, Sherrie!
My God. The woman must have stayed up for a week creating all those posts!
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 4:29am

thanks syren...

didn't realise you could get different sorts of shrinkies...

thanks sherrie...

for the great review, and helpful info on how to put them in...

any comments about shrinkies from any other experts on the board would be welcome and appreciated...

its a very friendly site ..

we do not allow any negative or unfair posts Sherrie...

Edited by Administrator
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 5:46am

thanks zephyr...Ive found the board very friendly!

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 11:17am
Yes, friendly and phony.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 2:23pm
Yer, very friendly, since it's just SGB and another mod in there replying to each other. I think Sherrie is the ony real person who posts there.

Just a sample, for those of you who don't feel like registering, of the wonderful, insightful product reviews and informaiton available on that board:

"Wallace and Gromit and Sherrie 216 the hairdresser

"Hallo" said Wallace, as he entered the salon, and who was at the door, it was Sherrie 214, she was part of a very large family, " Is Sherrie216 in ? " " I will just find out for you " said the receptionist. Sherrie216 looked stuned " I did not think I would see you again " she said " I know said Wallace " Those details you gave me of where to find you were not much use, I found junction 24 on the map and junction 26, but I could not find 'in' junction, I know it was near the courthouse somewhere," " We are very busy today, and I haven't got time to cut your hair today Wallace, sorry " said Sherrie 216 " Listen Sherrie my little cherry, I dont want a haircut, its Gromit that wants your services " said Wallace, " Listen, one I am not your cherry and two,we do not cut dogs hair " said Sherrie216 " Well my cherie, Gromit doesn't want a haircut he wants extentions put in, you see we are going on a top secret mission to save the planet from almost certain extinction, risking life and limb at every corner, so we need to work undercover, and if you could put extentions on Gromit my faithful dog, he could be diguised as an afgan hound, can you help ?" said Wallace " I would love to help, but your dog is made of plasticine and will probably melt, so, no ! " replied Sherrie216. Gromits tail, stoped wagging and droped between his legs, " Lets go and wonder lonely as a cloud " said Wallace " Our deaths an almost certainty now, without that cunning disguise, good bye my cherie "
(post by Thon01- a moderator)

Not insulting, but not really comprehensible either.

-Rae

Edit: Oh yeah, and SGB is a mod there. Not touching that one with a 10-foot stick.

Edited by zapevaj
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 4:19pm
huh......Im a little confused on this one. Im trying to read between the lines, but quite honestly Im not getting it! Someone help this blonde out here!
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 4:23pm
I think it's nature's way of saying "DANGER: Keep Away."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic