Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nike Kicks/Air Jordans...where you cop yo kicks from, even online!
    Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:01am
wassup yall....where you cop yo kicks at, even online...nike and jordan only.............

I used to cop my kicks from www.OldSchoolSneaks.com they legit too
and if you want some authentic quality hott sh*t's,
then cop from www.TrueKicks.com , thats where i cop my jordans and bapes from now on, because oldshcoolsneaks sell fake jordans, not even good quality, definitly cant play ball in them, thats why i just go to truekicks.com, i coped bout 9 or 10 pairs already for that low price kid!!!

holla

WHERE YOU COP YO SNEAKS, (POST PICS IF YOU CAN)
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:09am
Don't play yaself like that... Both of those sites sell fake shoes....

Try some sites like these...

http://kicks-r-us.com/

http://www.shoejocky.com/

Just a little taste of what Batts rocks...

That's wifey in the black/red XI

I be throwin on these beat up J's to run to the store or something...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:18am
damn* batts you got a mean shoe game.

what size shoe you wear?

oh yeah the truekicks site got a few pair of kicks made by nike! like the blk red low jordan 8's (viii)

.but yeah, what size you wear and what else j's you got and force's?????????????

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:29am
I wear sz 11.. I got about 8 more pair of J's.. Some other kicks to..

Kobe 24k lasers.. Only 5000 pairs made in the US..

Me and wifey XIII

These are Wifey forces..

1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:46am
yea batts im feelin your kicks
teach em how to rock dem joints w/o rubber bands
i been slippin on my shoe game but imma step it back up in a while
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:47am
Yeah, no rubber bands for Batts.. I'm to grown for the ish..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 9:47am
dawg yo kicks is on point let me show you wat im pimpin, i got more, but no pics , i'll take some more later..........

i wear a size...10.5-11-11.5

iand i got the jordan aqua 8's

the black and red 13's is just a buetiful shoe, it's so overwhelming.

i'll post more pics later, i'll take some pictures of my own collection!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:13am
yo when i get back into my sneaker game imma cop some from the net like one of those sites cuz i aint tryin to spend $150 on the same kicks every nigga and they mother rockin....tired of buyin kicks when they come out.....cop them 3 years later and be the only nigga with them.....as long as they fresh and u coordinate right every head gonna turn in envy......
i aint gonna buy the 13s and walk down the street and pass 5 niggas with the same shoes on....feel me?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:25am
fab......... i seriously feel you nigga

i know exactly where you coming from!.......

i be hot if i saw a nigga wit some jordans on that he copped 15 days ago, then im copping them jus now,,,that fucxed up, i want them exclusive jump off's feel me?

post some pics Fabflow, show me what you working wit now.

holla

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:42am
Yeah I feel ya... That's why I usually don't wear my kicks for at least 2months after they drop..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:50am
na right now im playin it cool......i aint buy kicks in a minute
most of my jordans are messed up so i dont wear them($1000+ down the drain)
im tryin to focus on gettin a better job, a whip, new comp, and recording equipment

i aint thinkin about clothes for right now
maybe i'll take a pic of my wearable footwear later

u might say fabflow u gotta stay up on your game but im like i spent thousands of dollars on clothes over the year that i dont even wear anymore....and i dont have a whip.....

so i wised up......think about the important things first...if u still in high school its cool but once u graduate and have to pay college loans and bills and rent....u aint gonna have money like that for clothes....and now u cant get that car cuz even though u makin money...u got all these bills n sh*t
it happened to me so im smarter with money
dont get it twisted.....i got a few g's sittin in the bank not touched so i can wild out and go on a shopping spree anytime.....by some expensive sh*t or whatever......but why?
to impress some little chickenheads and make the dudes on the bus jealous?
na nigga
its like this.....if u rockin evisu and jordans on the bus......u aint ballin
where da whip at?

i aint tryin to lecture yall but i been there
im tellin u
if u in high school and got a lil job be wise
dont splurge
cuz at the end of the year u look @ ya year to date and see 10-20gs and u like wtf.....where all that money went

if i get this job imma be cakin hard
i wanna throw some checkerboard diamonds in my ear and a diamond chain....by mad stuff but imma chill
car first
then music stuff......then.....clothes and exclusive kicks

gotta have them priorities right....trust me.....i know
it aint fun waitin for the dolla van when its 10 degrees.......or 95 matter of fact on a crowded bus w/o AC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 11:52am
Originally posted by BattsLM BattsLM wrote:

Yeah I feel ya... That's why I usually don't wear my kicks for at least 2months after they drop..

na too months isnt long enough
cuz then its like them kicks is old
niggas gonna be like....u just now buyin them?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 12:16pm
on another note......tell me whats the deal with bathing apes and ice creams

i know fab rocks bapes(real talk cover)
but they aint nuthin special to me

and ice creams are ugly as hell......

Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 12:25pm
www.pickyourshoes.com kind of pricey but hot limited ****
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

na too months isnt long enough
cuz then its like them kicks is old
niggas gonna be like....u just now buyin them?

Maybe where you at Jordans don't sell out? Cause round here Jordans sell out quick.. So ain't gone be no just getting them 2 months later. I was just using the 2 months as an example.. I got shoes that I will probably never wear.. Just because they hold so much value.

I don't know what's up with the Bape and Ice creams.. I don't like either shoe!

As far as the paying rent and and having bills, etc..

Batts got his things in order. Me and wifey has had our house since December 2002. We are only 22 years old.. She will be done with her Maters degree in May, and I will have my degree next year.. Things are looking good for use..
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 1:27pm
damn i needa cam

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 3:30pm
You copped 9 pairs of fake sneakers son.

LOL, give me an email as I told that other kid, and I'll give you some real sites.
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 5:52pm
MulattoBoi07
you are wrong sayin that truekicks.com sells fake shoes, i just checked their policy and they said that they only sell authentic nike products, no fakes or variants, you're way off man.
yay yay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 5:56pm

Maybe where you at Jordans don't sell out? Cause round here Jordans sell out quick.. So ain't gone be no just getting them 2 months later. I was just using the 2 months as an example.. I got shoes that I will probably never wear.. Just because they hold so much value.

yeah they sell out quick here too

Quote As far as the paying rent and and having bills, etc..

Batts got his things in order. Me and wifey has had our house since December 2002. We are only 22 years old.. She will be done with her Maters degree in May, and I will have my degree next year.. Things are looking good for use..

yeah u got ya sh*t together
thats wassup
u gotta get the essentials first then go for the petty material stuff like kicks
thats what im bout to do
MulattoBoi07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MulattoBoi07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2005 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by micromike micromike wrote:

MulattoBoi07
you are wrong sayin that truekicks.com sells fake shoes, i just checked their policy and they said that they only sell authentic nike products, no fakes or variants, you're way off man.

Do you beleive everything someone says? They have Jordans 1-20 in every color you can think of. First off the chances of someone even gettin their hands on all 20 is slim and none, and considering the Jordan 20 don't even come out till March. Trust me boy, that's a fake website.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic