Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Crisis of the Black Man
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Crisis of the Black Man

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who hates their own African Culture more than a Black woman?

???? what ????  generalizations like these don't help the discussion along

If they don't hate their own African culture, why do so many of them refuse to submit and respect good Black Men. No culture and no pride.

If they don't hate their own African culture, why do so many of them go against Black MEN once white people give them jobs and a bit of independence. They hate their own culture and want to be like white people.

 

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who raises African American boys to be weak minded men and teach their daughter to hate males?

Not me.  I'm not man hating.  My mother didn't teach me to be man hating.  If I did become a man hater it would probably be because of the father who walked out on us when I was 11.  But I don't hate him or any other black man.  I have a son and his father and I are teaching him to be strong.  We are teaching our daughter to have the same strength.  Teaching weakness and submission to either gender is just plain wrong in my opinion.  The US consititution doesn't say All men are created equal except women who should be dependent and lag somewhere behind.  I am alll for the strong black man, but having a strong black man does not nessecitate having a weak black woman.  Are you saying he can only be strong in our weakness and that our strength somehow diminishes him?

Once again, I never said you did this. For all I know you and your husband teach your children well.

Teaching weakness and submission to either gender is just plain wrong in my opinion. 

One of them will have to lead and one will have to follow. What does the Bible say? What does YOUR African Culture say?

We all know what white people and their Eurocentric culture encourage Black women to do.  And they follow Eurocentric values. Fact!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who continue to cry about childsupport when they know Black men are at a greater disadvantage than them?

There would be no need for childsupport if families would stay together.  And since it is 9 times out of 10 the man walking away from the family unit what do you want her to do?  You want a woman to be dependent, but dependent on what- the men who ran away? 

You ever considered that being overly aggressive,

talking too damn loud and too much, cooking nothing but fried foods or pork (If they know how to cook), or going out to eat all time, debating with a brother about every damn thing, and not knowing how to SUBMIT would force him to leave for a female that is little less competative and less combative (For peace of mind in his own home, the only place that white people do not control, now that's changed haven't sister). 

And lets not talk about WHITE PEOPLE ACCEPTING BLACK WOMEN OVER BLACK MEN, and the fact that Black women refuse to admit this (YOU have not admitted this true yet "sister". Why??????????) 

Oh, and lets not forget about false domestic abuse charges, not knowing how to be quiet when it's time, listening to manless fatherless friends, being materalistic gold diggers and putting money over every thing else including your husband and your African Culture.

You know these are the main reasons for the destruction of the black family, but lets play dumb, white people are watching.



Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who files for divorce and deny the fathers access to their children more than any other woman in the world?

Where are you getting these facts from?  Are they facts?  I would never deny my husband (well ex if we were divorced) to right to see his children. 

Lady, why are you playing dumb. You know that Black women file for divorce more than any other women in this country. This is a fact and you know this. You are Black/African American? I don't have to give you stats. Ask any ADULT PERSON WHO LIVE IN AMERICA. It not that hard to figure out or prove. It's a FACT!

 I would never deny my husband (well ex if we were divorced) to right to see his children. 

Please, women alway say this while they are with the man. As soon as it's over, they deny relationships.  FACT THAT CAN BE PROVEN AND YOU KNOW IT!



Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who raise homos and lesbians in their home let them dress and act like fatherless bastards in school and in public but claim to be doing a good job?

Boy, you have it out for us don't ya? Where did you see this becoming an epidemic. 

Where have you been for the last 10 years, Lesbos and homos are going wild in schools. Ask teachers and public school admins., they will tell you young girls are the worst. Ask these young boys on this site, they will tell you. Playing dumb is not working. There are far more Gay teenage girls than boys, but the bottom line is.... They are coming from all these single female households that allow everything under the sun to go on. How can you not see this? You don't want to see it. Older Black Women know and will be the first to admit that it's true. But lets play dumb, we don't want white people to know the truth.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who refuses to see that the same people they follow is destroying their MEN with discrimination and gender bias?

I don't follow anyone.  I do what I want to do when I want to do it.  thats why I dont' understand what the big issue is here.  Why can't men and women stop pointing fingers and singing woe is me and stand up and DO SOMETHING.  Stop saying-- he's keeping us down...they are discriminating... its not right...its not fair... STAND UP and take responsibility for you and your family.  Do right by you and your family and no one- regardless of their race or the power you give them in your mind can stop you.  You are empowering them by sitting around trying to figure out who to blame next.  If things aren't going right in my life, I place the blame on ME.  I don't say... well I was born black, my dad walked out on me, my mom didn't know how to raise me... stop being the victim.  That is what I look for in a man-- is he strong?  It is easy to play victim.  we all can play victim.  Its time to stand up and move on. 

I did not say YOU do this.

You still have not admitted that many Black Women follow White people and their Eurocentric culture in Corporate America, in Universities and and now in everything else too.

Why? You know it's true. Oh, by the way, I did not say YOU follow white people. 

It's easy to say let's not play the victim, when black women are Double Minorities who get hired on jobs for being a woman and being black. And White people love them for being willing to "fit in" so well.

Black Women Play the victom in the Media, in Civil Court, false domestic Violence cases, to their girlfriends, and at the Childsupport office. So who are we kidding? Not me or anybody else who uses their brain for more than ways to get out of telling the TRUTH.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
Sistaslick View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 21 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 302
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who continue to cry about childsupport when they know Black men are at a greater disadvantage than them?

There would be no need for childsupport if families would stay together.  And since it is 9 times out of 10 the man walking away from the family unit what do you want her to do?  You want a woman to be dependent, but dependent on what- the men who ran away? 

  WHITE PEOPLE ACCEPTING BLACK WOMEN OVER BLACK MEN, and the fact that Black women refuse to admit this (which YOU have not admitted yet) .

Thats because I don't think its completely true, biggmike  Just think about it most interracial relationships happen between a black man and a white woman, not the other way around.  Now in the business world, you may be on to something there. 

Back to Top
Sistaslick View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 21 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 302
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who files for divorce and deny the fathers access to their children more than any other woman in the world?

Where are you getting these facts from?  Are they facts?  I would never deny my husband (well ex if we were divorced) to right to see his children. 

As for as denying men relationships with their children, women alway say this while they with the man. As soon as it's over, they deny relationships.  FACT THAT CAN BE PROVEN AND YOU KNOW IT!

That is true alot of times in ANY race, but its impossible to speak for us all.  When my parents divorced-- HE FILED.  My mother never denied my father the right to see us.  He just chose not to.  I can't even begin to count the number of custody visits he "forgot" to come get us.  You would have liked her-- she was humble and dependent.  Dependent to the point that when he left us-- she had nothing left to stand on.  He grew up in a 2 parent household and he still apparently missed the boat.  But personally, I know I don't hold a monopoly on the children and I would not dare use them as pawns in the war game of divorce.  But I can only speak for me.  ahhh well...

Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:04pm

Nor have you admitted that White people who practice GENDER discrimination help to destroy the African American Family.

Why? You say you are a sister. Get real. Why are covering for them. Oh, I forgot. White people need protection from this conversation don't they.

Sister tell the truth. You these things are destroying the Balck Family. Why do pretend it's not. What world do you live in? Not in a Black/African American world. There are so many Black Women living in a different world than Black MEN. It's sad, Real sad. This is what prevents Black Women from feeling the pain of their own brother, fathers, and grandfather. Black women are in the House with White people WHILE BLACK MEN DIE OR GO TO JAIL, JUST LIKE WILLIE LYNCH WANTED IT.

Can we get One sister who will admit that Black MEN are not the only ones making mistakes. Black women protect each other even if they have to play dumb like they don't see what's going on.

Well I see and I will keep checking Black Women with Fake hair and Fake skin tones and no African Pride. We need to over come this Fake Eurocentric mentality and Get Real. Black men are going away fast and our Black Women Do have plenty Blame to carry when they sell out their own Race right in front of the whole world.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
Sistaslick View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 21 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 302
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Once again, I never said you did this. For all I know you and your husband teach your children well.

Teaching weakness and submission to either gender is just plain wrong in my opinion. 

One of them will have to lead and one will have to follow. What does the Bible say? What does YOUR African Culture say?

We all know what white people and their Eurocentric culture encourage Black women to do.  And they follow Eurocentric values. Fact!

I know, I am just speaking for myself.  I can't speak for the whole b/c I am aware that there is some truth to what you are saying.   I agree that one should lead and the other should follow--- but we feel that by teaching both of our children what it means to lead and be strong is the right thing to do.  Our daughter should know how to lead in case (Heaven forbid) she is put in the position to have to step up to that plate.  She should at least have it in her to know.  We don't want her to replace her man or shut down a good man that comes her way, but sending her out into the world ill prepared and needy is a death sentence.  JMO.

Back to Top
Sistaslick View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 21 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 302
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

 

Where have you been for the last 10 years,Older Black Women know and will be the first to admit that it's true. But lets play dumb, we don't want white people to know the truth.

In junior high and highschool.

Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Why?????? Women are the nutures of life.

THE BREAKING PROCESS OF THE AFRICAN WOMAN Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to you desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economic. If she shows any signs of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bull whip on her to extract that last bit of bitch out of her. Take care not to kill her, for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission, she will train her offsprings in the early years to submit to labor when they become of age. Understanding is the best thing. (she will teach her female offsprings to hate the male and she will not submit to him as she should BY NATURE)

Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship. In her natural uncivilized state she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective dependency toward her independent male offspring and would raise female offspring to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling one civilized nigger apart and bull whipping the other to the point of death--all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with male image destroyed, the ordeal cased her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence she will raise her male and female offspring in reversed roles. For fear of the YOUNG MALE'S life she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent but physically strong. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring to be psychological independent as well. What have you got? You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared. This is perfect situation for sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alert and on guard at all times. Now we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear, his woman will stand guard for us. He cannot get past her early infant slave molding process. He is good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age. By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the reproduction of a unit of good labor force.

Continually, through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independency (Self denile), by killing the protective male image, and by creating a submissive dependent mind of the nigger male slave, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and re shifts the positions of the male and female savages. We show what we mean by example. We breed two nigger males with two nigger females. Then we take the nigger males away from them and keep them moving and working. Say the nigger female bear a nigger female and the other bears a nigger male. both nigger females, being without influence of the nigger male image, frozen with an independent psychology, will raise him to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong...in other words, body over mind. We will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. That is good, sound, and long range comprehensive planning.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
Sistaslick View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 21 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 302
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:26pm

Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Nor have you admitted that White people who practice GENDER discrimination help to destroy the African American Family.

Anyone who practices gender discrimination is setting all of us back.  No one is faultless here.  I'm not covering up for anyone-- I say we all are to blame.  I can't sit back and say the white man is at fault- he only has the power we give him- no more.  I can't sit back and say all black men are at fault either... we are all playing our roles in this.  I guess as a woman it is disheartning to see that we have two choices basically.  To either be "broken by the white man" as your article states... or be broken by our own men.  Either way we are supposed to be broken by someone.  Like horses.  Like dogs.  Talk about gender discrimination.  The Taliban would love this.

 

Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Sister tell the truth. You these things are destroying the Balck Family. Why do pretend it's not. What world do you live in? Not in a Black/African American world. There are so many Black Women living in a different world than Black MEN. It's sad, Real sad. This is what prevents Black Women from feeling the pain of their own brother, fathers, and grandfather. Black women are in the House with White people WHILE BLACK MEN DIE OR GO TO JAIL, JUST LIKE WILLIE LYNCH WANTED IT.

I agree with you on alot of things--but some of the things you've said about black women are just plain wrong.  I do see the black family falling apart but I believe it has alot to do with people not taking responsibility for themselves and pointing fingers everywhere else but at themselves.  Change starts with a singular person.  You can't blame the past forever--it was horrid, it hurt, it was terrible.  But we have to take it, learn, and move on.  People only have the power over us that we give them.  I still say you give them entirely too much credit.

 

Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Can we get One sister who will admit that Black MEN are not the only ones making mistakes. Black women protect each other even if they have to play dumb like they don't see what's going on.

I'll be the first to admit that.  Black women make just as many mistakes.  We can do some FOUL stuff.  Foul stuff. I will say that I appreciate this discussion though.  It is very engaging. I've been thinking about alot of the things you've said here.

Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:39pm

I'm not blaming the past. I'm talking about What's going on Right Now.

1. Black women Bleaching their skin,

2. Wearing Fake horse hair or perming their hair so it looks WHITE

3. Not knowing how to submit because they follow white people instead of their own African culture.

4. Not admitting that Black Women have more freedom than Black Men and are hired more often because they are Double Minorities and They are accepted over Black MEN.  

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 10:40pm
You still have not admitted this. Why??????
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
Sistaslick View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: April 21 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 302
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

 

4. Not admitting that Black Women have more freedom than Black Men and are hired more often because they are Double Minorities and They are accepted over Black MEN.  

You didn't want us to miss that one huh?  Well the reason I can't concede that point is because I don't believe it to be entirely true.  Do black women have more freedom?  I honestly don't think we do.  women in general lack the freedom that men have.  Who gets paid more for the same job?  Men do.  Who got the first rights to vote in this country?  Black men.  If we were truly favored... they would have let us get first dibs on voting.  Apparently women...black women were considered as less. 

On the payscale  white men were paid the most... black men made 72 cents for every 1 dollar a white man made doing the same job...(I think they were using coporate jobs to compare)  Women of all races made less than that.  A black woman is a double minority-- 2 strikes against you.  Nobody wants a woman... definitely not a black one.  Getting a job b/c you are a double minority is not wrong if you are EQUALLY qualified for it.  Now if you aren't as qualified, then its wrong.  I'd say the same for an Asian woman, an Indian woman or other minority woman.  Its funny b/c some white men were complaining about y'all taking all their jobs... now its us taking your jobs?  I don't think so buddy  I guess discrimination is relative.

Back to Top
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: March 08 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 418
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 10:33am
Bigg Mike I sense you have a problem w/ black women being independent and being employed? And that in being so she is taking something away from the black man. What about the responsiblity of the black man to provide for his family, stick around to father his children, be educated, be a provider, head of his household, God-fearing man, role model, etc. Sometimes being a single parent for a woman is not a CHOICE she's forced into that position by a black man that does not hold up to his "end of the bargain" after impregnating his woman and walking away. Being jailed, unemployed, etc. I love and respect black men, but not JUST because he's my brotha do I feel the need to support him if he is not "taking care of business" so to speak. I have a wonderful husband and father to my child. And do I support him in all his endeavors and back him 100%? You bet!  But it works BOTH ways and he's the type of BLACK man that wouldn't expect it any other way.
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Back to Top
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: March 08 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 418
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 10:46am
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

Who hates their own African Culture more than a Black woman?

???? what ????  generalizations like these don't help the discussion along

If they don't hate their own African culture, why do so many of them refuse to submit and respect good Black Men. No culture and no pride.

If they don't hate their own African culture, why do so many of them go against Black MEN once white people give them jobs and a bit of independence. They hate their own culture and want to be like white people.

 

Are you serious!? What makes you say that black women, bcuz they are given a job and independence, hate who they are and want to "be like white people"? This may be a little off topic, but I feel compelled to bring it up anyway. What about all the NBA, NFL, actors, etc that feel the need to marry/date white women once they've so called "made it"? Do they suddenly hate their own culture and what to be white? Are these so called "good" BLACK MEN that are shunning their black women and refusing/disregarding black women bcuz now that they are successful a white woman would even look there way! I think it's ridiculous that you even make that statement, brotha!

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 11:36am

No I say this because it's true. A black man with the same education and experience as a black woman apply for the same job, their is a higher chance that the female will get it if she is a Double Minority,.....Black and a Female. TRUE!

Here in Dallas the proof is everywhere. I have 3 cousins with a college education and all 3 of them are unemployed. I know for a fact that they constantly look for work but when they see a 6 foot Black man with a college degree, they freeze up and let the stereotypes take over. What's sad is one of my cousin has served in the US Army for 6 years and he struggle to get paid too. What the in hell is going on in this country. I know, time for 666, the Mark of the Beast.

The holy bible speaks of this. It says, there will be wars and rumors of wars. There will be pestilence and incurable disease(AIDS/HIV),HOMOSEXXXUALITY, PEOPLE WORSHIPING FALSE GODS.

It also speaks of Women raising up against MEN. Women are out of control with this independence thing.

You see, there are many deep underlying things that fall under independenct.

When a woman says independence, what is she really saying? You want to stand over a Man, You are lesbian who's married to a man, You are going against the Holy Bible, You don't respect the traditions of our forefathers.

Or just want to be able to cause problems in your home by challenging you husband about everything and threatening to file for divorce cause you don't need a man.

That's what's going on in America. That's why all the men are afraid to marry or have children because the women here use divorce, their jobs, childsupport, and a host of other things that fall under independence.

So you have to be careful about this independence because sometimes it's a code for home wreckers, and hidden lesbianism to MEN.

Not all women are like this, but many, many, many are here in America. They secretly hate MEN.

It's called Penis Envy.

 

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
BIGGMike View Drop Down
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: March 24 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2380
Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2006 at 11:37am
 

Penis envy is the desire to possess the male sexual organ (a penis), which Sigmund Freud believed women unconsciously possess.

Freud's teaching that women suffer from penis envy is generally attributed to the Victorian assertion that male sex organs are better than those of females. While fashionable for a number of decades, this idea is no longer regarded as a serious psychological concept except by fundamentalist Freudians.

Freud believed that women envy penises because it makes the man the active member in sexual intercourse, and is an external organ.

Evolutionary psychology does support this claim and suggests that on an unconscious level, females are aware that parental investment will primarily go towards males, due to their higher levels of sexual fitness and ability to produce more offspring. The female is envious of the male sibling for possessing a penis and desires to have a penis to secure more resources from the parents. There is no evidence for these predictions yet!

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down


Copyright 1997-2019, hairboutique.com, All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, Advertise, Contact Us, Press, Disclaimer