Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what is going on with the top

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ch flowers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ch flowers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is going on with the top
    Posted: March 31 2006 at 12:17am
I have been doing what you guys have said to do and man do I have waves but I seen to have two problems the first problem is I get my hair cut every month and I just got it cut 3 weeks ago and I have waves on my sides and back but my front seems to have a problem because at the front of the top of my hair I have waves but as I go back I have none whats the problem? should I let my hair grow  longer befor geting it cut I dont know?

The second problem is I see alot of you peoples photos and I see your waves and it looks to me As if you guys are doing somthing I am not because my waves look dont look as good as you guys its really deep how do you get it like that? do I need more time I just started geting waves about a month and 3 weeks ago 
$
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 1:33am
let your hair grow and brush nonstop
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 11:25am
1st problem - U may need 2 focus more on that area fam and let your hair grow for as long as possible. Eventually it will start 2 wave. If that doesnt work, use a little activator.

2nd problem - We are all doing the same thing fam. Using wateva products and brushing non-stop. The only problem u may have is not spending enough time brushing. If thats the case start brushing longer. I brush for 3hrs str8 sometimes. Let ur hair grow longer. The longer it is, the deeper they will come. Ma bad for the essay!
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 4:52pm
You only on a month and  three weeks...Waves is a process you have to be patient alot of the pics you see of ppl with deep nice waves worked for a while longer than a month and three weeks to get to that point. Just keep woking on it and if you feel you need to increase the time u spend on brushing do that.
kidProdigy34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidProdigy34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:21pm

do any of u guys relax ur hair? lilke w/ scurl or anything? same way u do a jury curl

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:24pm
Nope a perm/kit is a sin around here.
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 8:57am
right just be patient and keep doing what you are doing. continue to work on the top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic