FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

King Cash Method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:14pm
I used to actually use so much sportin waves black (pomade) that i'd be done with the can in 2 weeks!! LOLOLOL And it would be funny cuz if it was a hot day my 4head would be greasy! lol 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:18pm
man me too...i did a whole can of sportin waves black and then a can of murrays in like 3 weeks. enough of that tho i aint used pomade in weeks :) i feel pro.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:28pm
i used my Sportin Waves as a candle when my lights went out durin a storm a while ago

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:33pm
lmao @ cash 
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:33pm
Lying ass n**** for real?

I can't say I've done anything like that with my products...maybe i'll use one as lube wit a broad one of these days.

Edited by Meji - May 20 2007 at 1:34pm
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 2:13pm
so wats a good hard brush and I read ur thread about cc and motions and I can see the difference but can I mix cc and motions everyday and i still didnt see how motions look. Can I add lets jam if I mix them?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 2:18pm
yea, you can use em but its not necessary to have 3 products in ur hair at once. And the brand of the brush doesn't matter...all i ever use are no namers

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 2:20pm
yeah me to I just use any brush 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 2:49pm
Wats the name of the motions that u prefer
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 3:27pm
I use Motions At Home Hair and Scalp Daily Moisturizing Hairdresser, you can get it at Walgreens

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 3:32pm
im look it up homie
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 3:35pm
good i think its one of da best moisturizers out there
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 8:18pm
I have the one in the pink bottle and the one in the yellow can with the purple top

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 8:52pm

I tend to use the h2o method throught the day and wash out the aroot cream so I wanne know is it cool to wash wit a dry brush and should I keep a durag on while wolfin cuz my hair keeps gettin outer place

meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 8:56pm
another question what are some good wave caps because the ones i use mess up alot i had the king j and this other nylon one.
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 8:57pm

yea that's fine. but you don't have to wear a du rag all day. brushing is the most important thing. but wear one whenever ur not brushing (especially since ur in the developmental stage)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 11:09pm

Good lookin cash im workin on it I think im going to wolf for eleven weeks but with wolfing can I get any touch ups too my hair and when I get it cut at the end of wolfin how should i get it so they dont cut my waves out.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 11:13pm
Yea, you can get a light trim if you want to and a line up.
But get a # 2 cut after you wolf bruh

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 11:20pm
good lookin cash but how do i brush my crown because my kind of stands up its retarted
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2007 at 11:22pm
I got this one....Cash. ....Start from the middle of the crown,go all the way down the top...Then Crown all the way down the back... Crown all the way to the temples. And you can try to look closely to find the swirl your hair makes. To go wtg.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
  Share Topic