Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:18pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Thats GREAT.....way funny.....can't wait to see a picture of that!
That's just priceless......
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:41pm

Edited by Poose - February 17 2007 at 1:42pm
^..^
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 7:10pm
WOW! I never expected that either!!! I can't wait to share the gossip to my ladies!

WOW! Shes....is she on drugs?? It's probably a better look than she ever had!!
nikitagadowska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikitagadowska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:30pm
I think that THE WORST HAIR EXTENSIONS AWARD should go to .........
Victoria Gotti !!!
She carries those LONG blonde extensions that loook like they do not belong to her head. Total hair disaster !
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:36pm
I personally agree with ya, nikita. She's had this same look for years and years and it's way old, way outdated, way too long. In this particular photo, they *all* look like they're in a wax museum.

BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:37pm
I agree... those kids look creepily plastic sometimes and what is with their VERY defined eyebrows? I'm OBSESSED with plucking and shaping mine and they have NEVER been that polished looking, lol
Chrissabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2007 at 12:08pm
even my extensions look better than Brits and I am brand spankin new to glueing hair to my own head!! LOL!!!
I_LOVE_WEAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_LOVE_WEAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:14pm
Well, brit kinda has a reason for the fxxxxd up hair (well when she had hair), with whats going on in her life in the media, but Ashley tisdale has no excuse at all, except that she may be just young and naive. BTW, do you all know she is like 21! At first i thought she was like 16-18 at the least to the most.
I_LOVE_WEAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_LOVE_WEAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:15pm
And Victoria Gotti's hair is sooooo HOTT.....just not on her...........
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:51pm
I must be in the minority because I love Victorias long blonde hair....Im partial Big%20smile

Edited by sherrie215 - February 26 2007 at 9:53pm
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 10:59am
My only thing with Victorias hair is the few times I've seen the show, it seems like its oddly bleneded - this was LONG before I had really given much thought to extensions and I could tell thats what she was doing, to me the trick to 'natural' looking extensions is when people not 'in the know' of our fun little subculture, have no idea that you could have them, when they think you're just a really great hair stylist and really lucky for having such thick long wonderful hair :)
JeepGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2007 at 11:11am
I with you Sherrie...I like Victorias' hair.....and she's the lady to pull them off!!
Ok...maybe she could use a bit of layering just to change it up a bit....but I still like her hair.

Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!
monsterita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsterita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 7:34pm
Britney Spears is AGAIN a candidate for worst extensions!  Why does she do this?  With all the money she has, she should have gorgeous hair ALL THE TIME! 

Confused

Hair type: 1a/f/i
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 8:35pm

She is such a mess!

staceywc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceywc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2007 at 9:22pm
umm her leg warmer is inside out (see the tag on the back seam)...so if she can't get that right....I'm thinking extensions, NOT.  Wow.
Darling Nikkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darling Nikkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 1:03am
I'm with Sherrie on Gotti's hair. Yeah, you can tell and Yeah maybe it could do with a little updating, but somehow i think she can get away with it!

As for Britney: I can't help but feel sorry for her... . Poor girl is obviously unhappy and depressed and gotten to a point where she just stopped caring for herself.

I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 3:23am
I think if Brit wanted that kinda look she should have just gone with pinchbraids that you could see if would have looked well cooler x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
monsterita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsterita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 2:47pm
Amanda, that's exactly what I was thinking - she could do some really cool pinch braids, or just wear it natural ala Demi Moore or Natalie Portman.
Hair type: 1a/f/i
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Darling Nikkie Darling Nikkie wrote:

I'm with Sherrie on Gotti's hair. Yeah, you can tell and Yeah maybe it could do with a little updating, but somehow i think she can get away with it!

As for Britney: I can't help but feel sorry for her... . Poor girl is obviously unhappy and depressed and gotten to a point where she just stopped caring for herself.

Gotti is an over the top person anyway, and those sons of hers...... I think she's in some kind of competition with Donatella VersaciLOLLOLLOL

And besides WHO is going to go up to the mafia princess and tells her that she looks like an aging hooker.

Poor Brittany. At least she was able to match her nail polish with her Victoria Secrets shorts.
The girl is obviously mentally disturbed. She had a major breakdown and may never fully recover. Depression can cause you not to care about your appearance or hygiene. She may not even realize, until it's in the tabloids, that she looks so bad.
ALL EYES ON ME
Poose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 12:03am
Originally posted by monsterita monsterita wrote:

Britney Spears is AGAIN a candidate for worst extensions!  Why does she do this?  With all the money she has, she should have gorgeous hair ALL THE TIME! 

Confused

She should buy a couple of hand-tied wefts and put them really high over that mess to cover-up the obvious fusion.
Thats what I started to do when I had micro-links and I had to  to put them really high cause of my short thin hair, and it actually worked really well.
^..^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic